Goran Krogh

Recaro seats value?

Just came across this thread (Thanks Goran for link), seats came from me.

When buyer reported this fault to me I did offered him part refund plus free set of the new roof trims (when ready) but he did't mention about that here. But he didn't accept my offer.

So the question is did that damage occur in shipping, or were they like that when you sent them out?

I believe that this damage was caused by packing & shipping, The seats were packed to the minimum size so we had to split them in 2 and posted to Goran mate in Poland, from where he took them to Norway in his car packed or unpacked I can not tell. The seats did not look as bad until the reach Norway and Goran replied to me. I understand that they are +20yrs old, and I also understand that in the shipping process some couriers could step on them or put other items on top of them with can cause the damage of the stitching.

This situationist is a bit catch 22

He could refund 1/10 of the price. Its not helping me much, i still have a "mint" interior in bad condition.

since he sells it as mint i rate it as 9/10, but this is max a 5/10

When buyer reported this fault to me I did offered him part refund plus free set of the new roof trims (when ready) but he did't mention about that here. But he didn't accept my offer.

i cant use roof trims for seats. I bought a mint interior, but received this. And no, this is NOT damaged in transport. :)

I believe that this damage was caused by packing & shipping, The seats were packed to the minimum size so we had to split them in 2 and posted to Goran mate in Poland, from where he took them to Norway in his car packed or unpacked I can not tell. The seats did not look as bad until the reach Norway and Goran replied to me.

Hope you do not think it is I who have caused / wear / damage?

I received these exactly as you packed it, cardboard boxes with plastic around each packet. They were well packaged.

No damage packages.

Do not know how they were stored before being packaged, but has apparently lived a cat with large marking needs nearby. Now the seats been washed 2 times and stored outdoors, they still smell too bad to have inside the workshop. Do not want to think about the smell inside a hot car.

I am disappointed over the purchase, but it does not seem like there's a lot to do with it.

I think one way to possibly resolve this is to get goran to send them back via courier and basically just swap back , seats for cash and , i cant see how an item can leave one destination and arrive in another well packed but with rips and wear where there wasnt before and to also smell really bad

There could be a reasonable explination to this but at this moment i just cant see it

If a cat had peed on these seat surley it would be on the packing matariel not on the seats

I for one won't be buying roof trims off such a dodgy seller that's for sure!

I'm not dodgy, and there are other members that can confirm that. But if I I want to DODGY I would open 4-6 difrent name accounts on all VDAB forums like other salers and Goran would not be able to complein about it at all. But I'm 100% streight every one know who they are dealing with and my conscience is clear.

I think one way to possibly resolve this is to get goran to send them back via courier and basically just swap back , seats for cash and , i cant see how an item can leave one destination and arrive in another well packed but with rips and wear where there wasnt before and to also smell really bad

There could be a reasonable explination to this but at this moment i just cant see it

If a cat had peed on these seat surley it would be on the packing matariel not on the seats

I did made him an refund offer, unfortunetly did not accept it and did not send a counter offer at all. What he did is what you all are part of right now. The seate were not sale via this forum, not on eBay, and not on any other forum, he contacted me via email, he wanted the seats badly, I was not is rush to trade them so I called $1k cos I can. After few weeks he accept it. (Oh in a mean time my stinky polish cat with I do not have peed on them).

My assessment is that:

Goran If you want to return them back to Poland it will cost you via courier at least £300, or your mate will bring them back in same condition hen bit less. Then I will refund all money.

But you can not be 100% if I will, as I'm known as an dodgy saler here and there... remember never deal with pols cos you might end up with no seats and no cash. But if you are hopping that I will refund you 50%, then let me answer to that in my native langueage FORGET ABOUT IT.

Good night everyone.

I don't know Karmannski. or ever dealt with him before.

But I think he has done well for owning up on selling these seats. I also don't think this forum has anything to do with this transaction as the deal was not done on here.

I suggest you both come up with some amicable agreement, in the same way you agreed the sale in the first place.

So a Norwegian has bought some Recaro seats via email from a polish chap and is now trying to resolve it on an English based Corrado forum.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]81705[/ATTACH]

I don't know Karmannski. or ever dealt with him before.

But I think he has done well for owning up on selling these seats. I also don't think this forum has anything to do with this transaction as the deal was not done on here.

I suggest you both come up with some amicable agreement, in the same way you agreed the sale in the first place.

i agree sanky

i think they need to speak to each other directly & work it out between the 2 of them

the rest of us should back off & not jump to any conclusions or bad mouthing etc

I'm not dodgy, and there are other members that can confirm that. But if I I want to DODGY I would open 4-6 difrent name accounts on all VDAB forums like other salers and Goran would not be able to complein about it at all. But I'm 100% streight every one know who they are dealing with and my conscience is clear.

I did made him an refund offer, unfortunetly did not accept it and did not send a counter offer at all. What he did is what you all are part of right now. The seate were not sale via this forum, not on eBay, and not on any other forum, he contacted me via email, he wanted the seats badly, I was not is rush to trade them so I called $1k cos I can. After few weeks he accept it. (Oh in a mean time my stinky polish cat with I do not have peed on them).

My assessment is that:

Goran If you want to return them back to Poland it will cost you via courier at least £300, or your mate will bring them back in same condition hen bit less. Then I will refund all money.

But you can not be 100% if I will, as I'm known as an dodgy saler here and there... remember never deal with pols cos you might end up with no seats and no cash. But if you are hopping that I will refund you 50%, then let me answer to that in my native langueage FORGET ABOUT IT.

Good night everyone.

If karmannski was dodgy why would he be putting his time and effort into making the roof trims. For me its the Couriers at fault but proving that id going to be hard.

Hope it gets resolved.

What is it people do not under stand?

I ask about what people think about the value of this interior. The plan was not throwing bad light over Karmanski, he chose to answer in this thread itself.

The condition has nothing to do with shipping, these seats were so BEFORE they were packaged, damaged and full of cat ****. Just look at the first picture so you can see how they were stored by him, is well possible that a cat had access there ?. What ever ..

I live in Norway, purchased by a Pole who lives in the UK, and that it is being discussed here have probably no significance? WWW = world wide web.

The point is, this was sold as MINT .. can someone tell me what it is? I thought it was that the item was in top condition, at least 9/10.

When I find parts that are in mint condition, I buy it even though I do not need it atm, since I restore car, and good parts, especially interior in mint condition becomes harder to obtain.

And when one receives such as this one is disappointed, it is probably all agree?

Karmanski has sold an item that is not as described, you can not blame the shipping company and others. These were in this condition BEFORE they were packed. PERIOD

I dont think he is dodgy, but how could he know the condition of these before they were sent since he was in the UK and these were packed and sent by another in Poland?

Edited by Goran Krogh

What is it people do not under stand?

I ask about what people think about the value of this interior. The plan was not throwing bad light over Karmanski, he chose to answer in this thread itself.

The condition has nothing to do with shipping, these seats were so BEFORE they were packaged, damaged and full of cat ****. Just look at the first picture so you can see how they were stored by him, is well possible that a cat had access there ?. What ever ..

I live in Norway, purchased by a Pole who lives in the UK, and that it is being discussed here have probably no significance? WWW = world wide web.

The point is, this was sold as MINT .. can someone tell me what it is? I thought it was that the item was in top condition, at least 9/10.

When I find parts that are in mint condition, I buy it even though I do not need it atm, since I restore car, and good parts, especially interior in mint condition becomes harder to obtain.

And when one receives such as this one is disappointed, it is probably all agree?

Karmanski has sold an item that is not as described, you can not blame the shipping company and others. These were in this condition BEFORE they were packed. PERIOD

I dont think he is dodgy, but how could he know the condition of these before they were sent since he was in the UK and these were packed and sent by another in Poland?

goran - no offence intended but i think you need to take this offline & work it out between the 2 of you.

i doubt it is helping the situation with people adding 'their own thoughts'

i fully understand the points you are making & i empathise that you are in this situation but forum users can not help you get it resolved

Perhaps you could get a cost for repairs and cleaning and karmannski could cover that? Just a thought.

Are theses electric recaros? if they are i would guess they are worth around £500 /£600. Or £400 / £500 if they are manual in the condition they are.

One persons description of Mint / Excellent condition Is very different from others.

Are theses electric recaros? if they are i would guess they are worth around £500 /£600. Or £400 / £500 if they are manual in the condition they are.

One persons description of Mint / Excellent condition Is very different from others.

its electric recaros.. Hope the seller would send me an offer soon.:)