Portent

Yay that's me sorted for another year. Insured and MOT passed

Happy days. Passed the MOT today. But a few days ago the CV boot came off completely (grease everywhere!) so that needed doing before the MOT. I also took the opportunity to get the thermostat changed as well as the plugs and they also needed to replace a droplink.

As they drove the car off the ramp to give it back to me I fell in love with it all over again. The look and sound is great and even with a few bits of work it costs peanuts to run. I've not had much time to use it recently but I want to get to a few more shows through the rest of the season.

I've now owned PWE for four years which is the second longest I've owned any car (the longest being 8 years for my 4motion).

Also just a quick recommendation for SE Autoworks in Guildford who I have used for several years and always seem to do a good job. They often have interesting cars there too which is a good sign - mk1 Golf, mk4 R32 and another Corrado (also a DeLorean last year).