Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

Blue Joe's G60 - FIRST DRIVE!!

Well after the staff at JE got pissed on the 4th of July and "forgot" to send out my pistons (I get all the bad luck it seems!) Jim at Racepower made them call me -

They rang me to apologise for the complete c*ck up!! Also stated that they have sent them express UPS and they are due to arrive with Racepower on wednesday without fail!!!!!

So at long last seems we are getting somewhere. And all I can say is at last!!!! I took my car off the road the day after Edition 38 last year and it appears that it may well be the first show it sees 1 year later!!!!

Also in the pipeline I have a very tasty little surprise that I hope to reveal later this week!!!! Thanks to billinjah i must add!!!

any updates mate?

No not yet! I'm not very happy about it as apparently they haven't actually landed in the UK yet!!!! Bearing in mind that they were sent over a week ago by express courier apparently, we are awaiting a call back from JE for an explanation!!!!!!

Fingers crossed till wednesday then. You dont want that freight plane to fall out of the sky!!!

Told you that wasn't funny - think you cursed my delivery fella and I'm holding you personally responsible :snipersmile: :2gunfire:

any updates mate?

No not yet! I'm not very happy about it as apparently they haven't actually landed in the UK yet!!!! Bearing in mind that they were sent over a week ago by express courier apparently, we are awaiting a call back from JE for an explanation!!!!!!

Fingers crossed till wednesday then. You dont want that freight plane to fall out of the sky!!!

Told you that wasn't funny - think you cursed my delivery fella and I'm holding you personally responsible :snipersmile: :2gunfire:

Hmmmmmmm, RUN AWAAAAY

Thats bad karma Sam,

Just got off the phone to Racepower..............................

DO I HAVE MUG TATTOOED ON MY FOREHEAD????

DO I HAVE A SIGN ON MY BACK SAYING PLEASE LIE TO ME??????

They rang me to apologise for the complete c*ck up!! Also stated that they have sent them express UPS and they are due to arrive with Racepower on wednesday without fail!!!!!

After this conversation, where the head of JE UK stated that they had already been sent by express courier at their expense [sarcasm]thats nice of them! thanks for that [/sarcasm] , it turns out after Racepower spoke to the head of Europe that they only came off the production line yesterday and were due to be sent today!!!!

Why do people just seem to feel the need to tell me absolute BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

As you can guess - I'm FUMING!!!!!!!!!!

You don't have the best of luck Sam do you? :(

I wanna see your finished rado, but probably not as much as you!

Well I told you all i should be able to reveal this by the end of the week, it's not yet finished as the top has to be polished however it is just about there!

Thanks to Billinjah for sourcing this one for me, I found one that he bought in Canada, afterwards even though I told him about it and helped him get it I got jealous and wanted one and somehow (I think a slight miracle - but about time I had some luck with something on this car!!) Bill found one for sale in Germany so I snapped it up. They cost was absolutely RIDICULOUS so please don't ask but I think it was worth it to get such a rare and stunning item!!!

Another small fortune on XRP fittings and pipework and then some powdercoating and lots of delicate work with wet n dry and thats where we are now!!!

So what is the advantage of this rocker cover then?? the sump I understand but I can't see what this would do or is it purely cosmetic?

Purely cosmetic!!

its all about be different,love it mate worth every penny 8)

(however many pennies it was) :lol:

It does but.. I must admit I thought it had some engine benefits rather than being just for looks!

hmmmmm, cant beat schrick goodies! :lol:

its worth it, well done on the find

Sam, looks awsome mate, very classy and purposeful indeed!!

Cant wait to see it fitted for e38 ??

sam like it matey very nice are you still selling those polished oil breather covers you had you sold one the other day very nice but didnt have any money then?

cheers andy

sam like it matey very nice are you still selling those polished oil breather covers you had you sold one the other day very nice but didnt have any money then?

cheers andy

No - only had the one, I sold it as I didn't need it anymore because I bought this and as you can see on this I have an XRP fitting with a pipe going straight to my new Oil Catch Tank that arrives today!

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had word that the Pistons arrived in the country TODAY!!!! They will be with Racepower in the morning all being well. Jim is starting to make preparations today to start work on the car the minute they arrive!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: