robrado974

BMW M5 drive

I had the opportunity to drive one of these today . Christ on a bike , what a car . Everything about it is awesome . 560BHP and by god it shifts effortlessly . Really like the way the instruments can be projected on to the screen . Absolutely loved it . Maybe one day I will win the lotto !

Did it have the indicator stalk snapped off....lol

My mate bought his RS4 round the other day and has promised me a go in it... I sort of don't want to.. if you eat pot noodle all your life I guess you are happy with pot noodle, however once you try steak... you want steak..... know what I mean..

Rog.

Erm , you've got me there Harrier, it's a V8 so I presume it's the E60 ? . Rog I know what you mean lol . I drove his ( my brother in law) RS5 before he traded it in for the M5 and that was awesome too . I got in the Corrado to take the kids to Dawlish Warren and it was like , where's the power ? Lol . But I do love my car . We went the long way home and once we were past the road works at telegraph hill , Jo said c'mon Rado do ya stuff , I dropped it to second and she flew , that lovely V6 roar is awesome .

Very nice indeed :) Wouldn't mind a blast down the road in one of the more recent //M cars!

Had the pleasure of driving Pete_Griff's E39 M5 a few years back - the 5.0 V8 with 400BHP. I know what you mean, Rog... been under my skin ever since to want to get some proper German muscle in my garage!

Yes it's 2 years old , so it's the new one . There's a bloke just round the corner from me whose bought the limited edition Koenigsegg , what are the chances of driving that ? Round about zero I reckon ! .