Sign in to follow this  
swfblade

Rear aftermarket lights

Is there a list anywhere of all the aftermarket rear lights for the C?

Ive seen the m3 style and the all chrome ones, but i fink i remember seeing some that were all black, and maybe some others. Wheres the best place to get em from? (read "cheapest" :wink: )

Ive done a search on here but cant find anything with the right sort of info.

FK and InPro do them and you can get em in (M3 style) red/white, red/smoke, clear and black. Prices start at about £160 and go upto £250 depending where you get em from.

Buy them at a show, FK were £140 at inters and Inpro £160. Thats a massive saving as Inpro's are £200 + VAT + P&P mail order.

http://www.deutscheperformance.co.uk

They've got them for £170+ VAT - one of the cheaper ones in the UK.

The only other place I've seen them cheaper is ebay.de - but none of them use paypal or anything like that, so you've got to wire the wonga over. They've got smoked and clear for £130 on buy it now. If you do a search for "corrado RÃœCKLEUCHTEN" that should help ya.

HTH

randal

Sounds like the still boxed (but second hand) set of red/clear smoked in pro lights I got from John (JMR) for 100 quid at Inters were a bargain. They make a massive difference to Cs rear end. The messy red and orange std lights just look crap.

The cheaper sets have silvered surrounds (as opposed to black) and although this sounds rather bling bling it actualy just reflects the cars paint colour so you hardly notice once they are fitted. I was fretting about this before fitting mine but they look a treat. I believe you can get some with black plastic surrounds now but they are very expensive.

Try red tinting your std lights but masking the reverse lights to leave them clear. This neatens up the back end of a C whilst the clear reverse lights make the mod look factory rather than spray on after market. This is a good mod good the money.

the ones you call cheaper with the chrome surround actually cost £270 when they first came out, people usually spray them satin black,ive not got round to doing mine yet