Dude VR6

Don't know what to to !!!!

Hi all

I don't know what to do with my Corrado, I have 3 choises. First choise, sell it as it is, minus a few bits. Second, break it, but don't really want the hassle. Or third, keep it in the garage to sit there for ever more..

HELP !!!

i'll make it easy for you, sell it......... by keeping it in a garage your loosing space and eventually you will end up having to sort it out anyway so why waste the space and time, unless its because you lost the love, then in that case let it sit for awhile and come back to it.

Well the cars been off the road just over a year now, so no MOT. Just before I took it off the road, someone drove into the front of it for me. Insurance didn't want to pay out for it, but I did end up getting all the parts to repair the car. It could also do with a service, but that's not to much to do.

It's not that I've lossed the love for my Corrado, as I've had a lot of fun, and spent loads on it. I just think that to get it up to the spec I want out of a Corrado, I would have to spend loads, and I'm toying with spending some money on my new car(Audi S4 B5).

in that case idd say spend out get front end done and service (as its worth more and more appealing to buyers) , then use it for awhile and decide to keep or sell.

How bad is the front end damage? Does it drive at all? I'd get it fixed and then sell assuming there is nothing major wrong with the rest of it - you'll get a better price that way. Or you might just find the love again once it's back on the road...

Get cracking, Miles. Ideal time over the winter months - not much going on, usually a bit of spare cash so you can pick up any bits you need or get bodywork sorted :)

Having spoken to Wendy, I think I should break my Corrado. It will never be what I want it to be, unless I win the lottery.

So who wants what ?

Nothing more to add to this :)

Agree!!!

but guessing Wendy wants bits!!! as closer than coming to me for them!

Ha ha fuzz !!.

Actually - being honest, and as I said to Miles, I am not sure he will get round to doing her up, so she will still be in the garage in years to come.

Besides I have all the bits I need now - Thank you !!!! ;-)

Although........... I could go for spares !!!!

Or...........Miles can we convince you to sell the Corrado whole and buy another that is nearly to your spec ?

So yes costing more, but considerably less time required completing the jobs.

This way you keep the Corrado love flowing.

Nice Ice Violet one for sale on this forum ??