Purple Tom

Breaking - 1994 Dragon Green VR6

Hi Tom,

Do you still have the bonnet release cable and associated bits?

Also, do you have the passenger door internals i.e. locking mechanism?

How much for both and to be posted to London?

Thanks

Harvey

Harvey,

The bonnet release cable has gone unfortunately. I do however have the door internals - is it just the locking mechanism itself that you need?

If so then I'd do that for £17.50 posted to you in London.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom, unfortunately ive no access to vagcom. However, I was planning on replacing all 4 abs sensors with new, and if the problem persisted I'd get the module and pump refurbished by those people down south bba reman. I dont want to put it on the road with no abs.

Whereabouts in the UK are you? Would be very beneficial to find someone with Vagcom to plug it in and find out what's wrong before you spend a small fortune on potentially unnecessary replacement parts!

Harvey,

The bonnet release cable has gone unfortunately. I do however have the door internals - is it just the locking mechanism itself that you need?

If so then I'd do that for £17.50 posted to you in London.

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes, it's all the locking mechanism parts in the door from the door pin all the way to the other end. Can I pay with PayPal? Please let me know your details.

Thanks

Harvey

Do you have:

· 4 plastic trim clips which fit in the rear door cards

· A gold coloured bolt for the seatbelt guide which fits on the b post and its behind the door card (mines dropped in the sill!!!)

· 2 flat headed black screws and speed nuts which fix the rear door cards and parcel shelf supports together

· 1 bolt that screws to the heater directional airbox unit that then passes through as It bolts into the engine bay.

· Half size speed nut fixings that the Speedo fixes into

Anything would help. Cheers

Hi mate price individually for the passenger door handle, electric mirror switch, passenger and driver seal that clips on to the out side of the door and pushes against the window. Driver side booster handle on bottom right of the seat. N/S/R plastic cover over the seat belt pivot point. Interior heater controls. That's all I think cheers

Hi Tom,

I'm chasing a loom etc to convert my distributor VR to coil pack. I don't want to go OBD2.

Let me know if you can help.

Best regards.

Now then,

Apologies to the guys in the last few posts, I'm having a rather busy time at work at the moment and am not getting much chance to do much Corrado related stuff! However I'm planning a day at the workshop on Saturday so I will respond to all requests then.

Thanks for your patience

Tom

Wompa - I've got a number of badges and the rear VR6 badge is among them, in very good condition actually.

£13 posted if you want it!

5fdb7390dba094dc98fe1cccf3c604c1.jpg

Cheers

Tom

Hi Tom,

I was wondering if you'd managed to strip out the locking mechanism in the passenger door? I'm happy to take it off your hands for £17.50. Thanks. Harvey.

Is the car lowered? If so, what's the rear suspension set up? I'd be interested in buying the shocks and springs for both sides if they are uprated and lowered.

My Weitec rear springs have had it and I'm looking for a decent replacement.

Sorry, the suspension, door looms and front cross member are all long gone.

The shell has also now gone, I just have lots and lots of small parts left now.

Thanks

Tom

No throttle pedal I'm afraid and black dub I'm sorry but all of the underbody trim went with the shell I'm afraid, sorry about that!

No throttle pedal I'm afraid and black dub I'm sorry but all of the underbody trim went with the shell I'm afraid, sorry about that!

If you don't mind Tom I can help black dub out with the two in the top of his pic

ok tom thanks for the reply