Portent

Corrado in Classic and Performance Car top 10 appreciating 90s classics

Nothing in particular, its a cool car. Maybe a bit to similar in some respects to the Corrado and I need something different if at all.

I had someone ask if I would sell it and my first instinct was yes so working something out with them at the moment.

Fair enough. Don't fancy another bike? I'm definitely thinking that for myself next year.

I had an S2 in the interim between my 2 Corrados. Brilliant car, cheap to run and great fun but I don't know if I'd ever "want" another one. Purely as a weekend car maybe, but that's a lot of cash for a weekend only car.

Yeah there's some nice car's in that top 10 list :dance:

Ferrari 355 awesome car, but it's not a Corrado, lol

The Alfa is a nice looking car, quite fast as well the V6 and the chrome plated inlet tubes look amazing.

The Skyline is really quick not a bad car, but for me personally I think the Toyta Supra is a better looking car from 1993 onwards.

The Lotus again is a good looking car, the power to weight ratio is awesome,

but has quite hard suspension and the seats aren't very comfortable not much padding, well the last one I sat in was like that.

Dream car from that list would be the 355 but as that isn't going to happen, the Corrado is the next best thing for me, even with all it's usual problems I'd still choose the Corrado.

Thanks for finding this :D

Which car's do you think will be in the top 10 in the future from 2000 to 2010

Si

In the article I think there is a typo in the reference to the Porsche 993... it should read the last air-cooled Porsche 911, not water cooled. The Alfa GTV6 3.0 has the fantastic Busso engine but electrical problems would make me nervous.

A colleague of mine had a Z3M in Estoril Blue back in the day and he said it was ace except for on wet roads when the back end would get very lairy.

The only Ferrari I've driven is a 360 and it had an engine note akin to an angry metallic wasp... a great sound. The 355 gets my vote...