Portent

Corrado in Classic and Performance Car top 10 appreciating 90s classics

Some impressive company to be amongst there as well... nice find!

Have to say I was looking at Corrado's on Autotrader & eBay the other day out of mild interest... there wasn't much around for under 2k!

very cool!

impressive company indeed Jim

nice to hear a reasonable target price of £4-6K too :D

is that a forum car as well, I recognise the number plate but not sure if the starting letter was an N or not....actually, think it was an E?

EDIT: no, im sure it was E57ORM on here

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

Prices definitely on the up. Used to see nice late vr's for £3k and spoilt for choice. The last few years I've seen a constant flow of them being broken for spares. Also notice more and more people signing up looking for a nice example and struggling.

It was bound to happen at some point especially given the number of cheap breakers over the last 5 years, not many for sale at all now so its the usual classic car price curve.

The wheeler dealers episode will see a surge in interest and a subsequent rise in prices depending on how much it actually sells for.

As time goes on Kips VR will look more and more like a bargin!

Oh maclaren f1, good investment? Should have snapped a few up :lol:

Very good to see the rado make it into this article with a bright looking future.

very cool!

impressive company indeed Jim

nice to hear a reasonable target price of £4-6K too :D

is that a forum car as well, I recognise the number plate but not sure if the starting letter was an N or not....actually, think it was an E?

EDIT: no, im sure it was E57ORM on here

E57 ORM is mine and yes N57 ORM is a forum car too. Good to see the raddo in that company.

Something else that makes the Corrado stand out among those is the Corrado hasn't been replaced yet. Can still buy an improved clio, elise, skyline etc. Only one corrado....

Something else that makes the Corrado stand out among those is the Corrado hasn't been replaced yet. Can still buy an improved clio, elise, skyline etc. Only one corrado....

Sounds like a football derived car chant

"There's only one corrado..."

Well I've just bought an S1 Elise so we have two of the list on the drive. There are a few others on there that I think will forever be out of reach unfortunately though.

definitely good to see the rado amongst that list.every bit of publicity helps and hopefully encourage more people to own one of these beauties!!

hopefully for me its come at the right time too!! i guess only time will tell, i will let you know how i get on

It will only ever be standard cars that are worth anything really unless you have modified it to a very high standard and you can find that 1 buyer who wants your version of a Corrado. Those of us with modified mules will probably never see any real level of appreciation

Well the only mods on mine are the brakes and will be fitting B8s and Eibach springs in next couple of weeks - hopefully that's standard enough as these IMO are improvements which don't detract but add to the car

Well the only mods on mine are the brakes and will be fitting B8s and Eibach springs in next couple of weeks - hopefully that's standard enough as these IMO are improvements which don't detract but add to the car

bolt on mods shouldn't make to much difference as they can be easily changed back esp if you keep the originals but body mods and major engine mods could de value a car as people are never sure wether the work has been done correctly.

Funny Ive been looking at a couple of these again as Im not really taking to the S2.

Another Corrado??

Wont be a Corrado, Im not missing it if Im honest. I meant an Elise or maybe 996.

Both great cars, and definitely something I'd be looking at if the 'rado does end up going.

What's the issue with the S2?