massbad69

New Corrado VR6

So I've got 2 bodyshops lined up to take the car to for the dings and blisters.

It's such a shame as the 2 blisters are so small but I hate leaving things.

I was thinking about s different alarm as the current alarm is fine but a pain.

I ordered a genuine new VW Corrado gear knob and from TopGaiters a new gearstick gaiter and handbrake full gaiter, I used them on my Sportline and there quality was excellent.

Your right to get the blisters sorted now as will only get worse then cost more to sort. Been reading the thread on your mk1 giving me motivation to crack on with mine if the rado ever plays ball and doesn't need something or another fixing so that will be never then lol

Your right to get the blisters sorted now as will only get worse then cost more to sort. Been reading the thread on your mk1 giving me motivation to crack on with mine if the rado ever plays ball and doesn't need something or another fixing so that will be never then lol

You will get there :dance:

I was so niave when I bought my Sportline and although I'm not mechanically minded it's amazing how many things I managed to do.

It was or still is a peach of an original car.

I'm a grafter and will make the VR6 into a great car that will be cherished but used

One day. Difference is I used to work in body repair I know how to do it just never get round to it. Today I had to change the brakes on the family car sent the wife out for front pads and she comes back with rears ffs only to find out they don't stock the fronts cos they are too big so a day wasted when I could of been sorting the handbrake in the rado. Rant over.

Welcome Chris, good to see you over here! :thumbleft:

Cracking car in one of the best colours - you will love it! I'm certainly missing mine the more I see yours! http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?89710-Chopped-in-my-2-0-16v-Corrado-today

As mentioned on FB, you just have to fit a short-shift if Dave can knock you one up? http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?61985-Corrado-Short-Shifter&highlight=short+shift

You may have noticed the long throw on the gearstick (assuming one isn't fitted already?)It makes the change so much nicer and not too short like some kits.

Looking forward to seeing you add your 'touch' to this one. Enjoy it ;)

• Like 1