karmannski

KARMANNSKI roof trims mouldings re-pro

20 minutes ago, fla said:

are these still available? current price?

no m8 they wont be

he sold them all to someone in america quite a while ago (he told me this last year when he was about to buy my 16v)

heritage is the place for them now but they are £180 per side - Roof Moulding for Corrado, Left: 535853705 | Heritage Parts Centre UK

Ah that's a shame. Tbh, 360 is really too much for me for some roof trims, I'll set about repairing my ones instead.

19 hours ago, fla said:

Ah that's a shame. Tbh, 360 is really too much for me for some roof trims, I'll set about repairing my ones instead.

Shame you aren't closer to me, I have a set somewhere you could have had as I clumsily ended up with a set of each!

33 minutes ago, ben_wooduk said:

Shame you aren't closer to me, I have a set somewhere you could have had as I clumsily ended up with a set of each!

where abouts are you chap?

are they new or used?

58 minutes ago, g0ldf1ng3r said:

where abouts are you chap?

are they new or used?

Technically used I suppose. I bought them when I had my car resprayed and gave them to the garage, a couple of days later I managed to get the heritage ones delivered straight to them next day delivery but when I called the Karmanndski ones had already been fitted. So other than stealth racing to Staffordshire and 2 years in my boot brand new lol. 

I'll dig them out and stick some photos on, they sound be sound though. 

1 minute ago, ben_wooduk said:

Technically used I suppose. I bought them when I had my car resprayed and gave them to the garage, a couple of days later I managed to get the heritage ones delivered straight to them next day delivery but when I called the Karmanndski ones had already been fitted. So other than stealth racing to Staffordshire and 2 years in my boot brand new lol. 

Oh... And near Stafford

5 minutes ago, ben_wooduk said:

thanks Ben - i will wait for Fla to respond but i may be interested if he isnt

thats kind of you Ben.  How much would you want for them?  Would it be convenient to post at all?

Hasan

1 hour ago, fla said:

thats kind of you Ben.  How much would you want for them?  Would it be convenient to post at all?

Hasan

Hi Hasan, didn't want to mess about with postage etc sorry. Are there any car shows you are going to up this way? Or should I rephrase that, are there any car shows on this year? 😟 

Good question!  That would be an ideal place to meet up.

Whereabouts in Stafford are you?  I've just asked a few friends if anyone could pick them up from you. 

14 hours ago, fla said:

Good question!  That would be an ideal place to meet up.

Whereabouts in Stafford are you?  I've just asked a few friends if anyone could pick them up from you. 

I'm in Hednesford mate, about 7 miles outside of Stafford. 

Hi Ben,  one of my friends and his wife are coming down on the weekend so would have been ideal.  Problem is they're coming in his 911 so he says they prob wont fit.  Dont have a 911 so no idea if he's right or not about fitting in the car, unless someone could advise?

Hasan

Just under 4 feet or 1.2M long, should fit between the seats into the footwell of the Porsche?

4 hours ago, Dox said:

Just under 4 feet or 1.2M long, should fit between the seats into the footwell of the Porsche?

1.2m yep. I'll have to take your word about the 911 🤣