sexybourbon

16" speedlines , possible swap ??

Im fancying a change but cash is tight so was wondering if anyone had any wheels in mind for swapping

Would have to be something motorsport derived so no chrome spinners please

Not sure what to price them at so i suppose ill let you do the offering

Wheels are in god nik , backs of the wheels arent perfect but the fronts look great snd anyone who saw the car over summer knows it looks great on them

Tyres are exellent rainsport 2's perfect for our showery summers

Let me see what you have , im a picky bugger but open to other nice wheels

[ATTACH]82720[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82721[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]82722[/ATTACH]

I'd keep them personally. The only wheel I would swap those for is the 16" Vento cup challenge Speedos, but good luck with that......uber rare!!!

Very tidy car, wheels suit it perfectly....just needs the ride height jacking up an inch and it'll spot on :D

I'd be tempted by these mate.... if I thought they'd clear the AP's, but I think it'd be to tight.

Agree with Kev, they look fantastic on the car... why change them?!?

I'd keep them personally. The only wheel I would swap those for is the 16" Vento cup challenge Speedos, but good luck with that......uber rare!!!

Very tidy car, wheels suit it perfectly....just needs the ride height jacking up an inch and it'll spot on :D

Cheers mate , tbh i still like them alot so thats why i said im a picky bugger because it would have to be something nice to tempt me , ride height will be up next year when i do the beam and fit the rear roll bar , will be doing a track day next year as i cant justify it sat in the garage bot being used

Mic i dunno why i just get bored i think im quite happy to keep them i just fancied a change i think , i really would love to find some sort of old turbo fans for it but there like rocking horse poo , theres a marmite corrado doing the rounds on facebook with them on wich i personally love