Chuggs1

Adrian Flux

Got my new insurance yesterday through Adrian Flux - thought I would share as thought it was a really good deal. 5000 miles agreed value (although they did not ask for any evidence so hope that's all ok)- didn't seem to make any difference telling them about suspension or brake upgades - they were only really interested in engine mods (which I don't have) Fully Comp including break down cover £270

Got my new insurance yesterday through Adrian Flux - thought I would share as thought it was a really good deal. 5000 miles agreed value (although they did not ask for any evidence so hope that's all ok)- didn't seem to make any difference telling them about suspension or brake upgades - they were only really interested in engine mods (which I don't have) Fully Comp including break down cover £270

If you don't mind me asking what's the agreed value.

Although with the money I've put into it should have gone for 9000 Lol. But was just considering what it might cost to get one in the condition of mine with low mileage like mine.

Awful company to deal with. Lost my details, forms etc. several times, & then I had to pay an additional £25.00 for agreed value which their adviser did not mention in the original quote. I will not renew with them next year. Should have learned my lesson as I had exactly the same experience with my MX5 with them!. Carloe Nash for me. Easy to deal with, less forms & good prices.

I just renewed mine with Adrian Flux. I've had a few policies with them over the years and always found them good, including sorting me out when I had a non fault accident in 2012. I've just got a comprehensive 5k limited SDP + commuting policy with a £125 excess, windscreen, legal, hire car, audio, key, breakdown incl homestart and Euro for £237.19. It's an additional £15 for agreed value which I'll probably do though for peace of mind, but I'm still pretty pleased with it. Last year with them was £198 but 4k limited, no commute and no breakdown so I can handle that additional cost as I'll need the car for work for a couple of months this year.

Adrian Flux are the worst company I have dealt with in 28 years of driving.

I would never go back to them as their customer service is abysmal.

Adrian Flux are the worst company I have dealt with in 28 years of driving.

I would never go back to them as their customer service is abysmal.

X2