liam_raddo

Want to be back.. wanted mint Corrado VR6

Hi,

Well we all come back in the end... after selling my Storm last year I looking to come back. Budget for mint is £8k max. Willing to do a deal against my daily a 2013 Focus ST.

You just missed out on an absolutely stunning vr from leon263 which sold recently. But don't worry the right car will turn up soon. Best of luck in your search.

:ignore: :grin:

Decent budget, although some of the trader prices are getting silly

Corrupted link removed

G60 Left hooker import with almost 100k on the clock £9495 on Pistonheads :bonk:

Edited by BILLCOR

That link takes me to affilinet.net, I initially had problems closing it down too

Volkswizard has a nice grey car with factory electric recaros

Edited by Dox

That link takes me to affilinet.net, I initially had problems closing it down too

Volkswizard has a nice grey car with factory electric recaros

Sorry mate, I only copied and pasted, didn't check it, don't know what happened :shrug:

Anyways, here is the correct link >> no its not, god knows whats going on!

Its the 4th one down on this link.... maybe >> no its still wrong... I give up

Edited by BILLCOR

Cheers guys I wasn't too keen on paying trader markup but looks pretty tidy. May have a look this week as I am off, I have my garage back and there is a gap which a corrado needs putting there.

*BUMP*

Still looking - boy wish I never sold my last one now. Their are not many original ones around trekked nearly a 1000 miles in my search so far. Some rubbish traders are trying to palm off as excellent examples ... or maybe my expectations are to high.

Anyway after another wasted journey this week I have decided to look at 944's also so if you know of any good ones let me know.

Thanks.

not quite on the money, for me, fed up travel 400 miles today to visit a well lets be poilite (even if I don't feel it) average car. TBH I am now looking elsewhere. Happy days.

Been away for too long on other car journeys M3,944 but always come back to the fold. I am after a minter no rubbish please been there too many times with C's looking for an easy ride now I have a decent budget!

Hi Liam - PM me with what your looking for in a mint car - mine is pretty good and mainly original or very easy to take back (suspension) - i have the originals. Low miles - original paint work (few minor marks) but rust free and so on, Grey cloth interior mainly extremely good but some wear and small hole in drivers bolster - its literally happened in the last month else i would have had it sorted. Im only thinking of selling due to company car allowance policy rules being re-defined and i have tio habe a new car - have just ordered a lease car and am waiting for delivery date