my god I need to move into breaking if he is selling junk at those prices

£170 for a rado heater control - WTF!!

£130 for a battered old inlet manifold!

£275 for a front bumper with indicators & fogs

where is he dreaming these prices

£130 for a battered old inlet manifold!

£275 for a front bumper with indicators & fogs

where is he dreaming these prices

I don't get his logic... But he must have a steady turn over to make an income..

Just down the road if you would like me to collect :)

Was a chap on ebay, not far from me selling wheels i wanted, i only needed two, he had them up for £75 each, they were the golf vr6 bbs rims so nothing great, plus they needed a refurb, I phoned him up (was about 3-4yrs ago) and asked what would he accept for two and i'd collect.

£150 he said, i laughed a bit and made an offer, he wouldn't budge, in the end i got a set of 4 off here for £50. 4yrs later and the guy is still trying to sell them at £75 each :lol:

Was a chap on ebay, not far from me selling wheels i wanted, i only needed two, he had them up for £75 each, they were the golf vr6 bbs rims so nothing great, plus they needed a refurb, I phoned him up (was about 3-4yrs ago) and asked what would he accept for two and i'd collect.

£150 he said, i laughed a bit and made an offer, he wouldn't budge, in the end i got a set of 4 off here for £50. 4yrs later and the guy is still trying to sell them at £75 each :lol:

ha ha brilliant jim!

I wonder what this guys reply will be like lol

Just down the road if you would like me to collect :)

ha ha ha ooo yes pls - buy only if you have a truck as at those prices I would have the lot ;)

seriously though, it makes me happy ive got a spare set of genuine hella fog lenses & a lovely shiny polished inlet mani!!

I guess at those kind of prices I should really get the zender over spoiler on ebay - apparently $240 new http://www.superstreetonline.com/how-to/project-car/0408ec-volkswagen-corrado-slc-supercharger-stage-2/ so lets say £850 according to his prices

oh & whilst I am at it I may as well try the impossibly rare Kamei skirt bodykit I have in full - reckon that has to be £1500 or more if I split it

EDIT - actually, aft a quick look it could seem that the Kamei kit isn't too far off that judging by the only 1 I can find on US ebay but for a BMW E30 http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bmw-e30-Kamei-body-kit-/111879366423?hash=item1a0c87a717:g:8tYAAOSwZG9WlLb9&vxp=mtr

Edited by g0ldf1ng3r

I'm planning on fixing it I'm afraid Fraser. It's cut along the bottom where it's bee removed incorrectly (same as my original) but I'm hoping to plastic weld it. If you're still after one when I get round to it you can have my original if you want mate.

Yeah drop me a message once your done with your original one. If I have not found a solution by then I would be interested.

Fraser

yeah that guy's prices have always been high.... but as someone pointed out, people must be paying those prices otherwise he wouldn't be making any money - some people are just desperate..