tonytiger

evo magazine looking to feature a corrado...

..... finally me and baseball bat!

Lol!

Taken to sleeping in the car?

For my 5 pence worth, the only ones that are going to be worth proper money are the completely standard, low mileage, properly maintained, mint versions. Anyone (like me) that has deviated from standard will not see much increase from now unfortunately. Irrespective of magazine articles heaping praise.

So enjoy them instead I say.

Taken to sleeping in the car?

For my 5 pence worth, the only ones that are going to be worth proper money are the completely standard, low mileage, properly maintained, mint versions. Anyone (like me) that has deviated from standard will not see much increase from now unfortunately. Irrespective of magazine articles heaping praise.

So enjoy them instead I say.

Well im pretty close - only non standard stuff is B12 suspension and brakes - but I have all the original parts to change back to if I or someone should wish - if I sell that is of course lol!

But I agree - in the meantime..... ENJOY! and I do!

Mine is virtually off the shelf. The only mods are the Lupo wipers and the upgraded headlight looms so i can see where i'm going! Oh yeah,

forgot about the clear rear Inpro clusters - but the original clusters are still loitering in the shed........

So guys all this talk about value and where the value is going... I am just wondering what their worth??? A 96 red , 140k with leather , standard wheels , standard car , very clean body.... what's she worth

So guys all this talk about value and where the value is going... I am just wondering what their worth??? A 96 red , 140k with leather , standard wheels , standard car , very clean body.... what's she worth

Difficult to say there is personal value and what we value them at and until we start valuing them right ourselves then prices will not rise. From what you say upwards of £4k. I value my car at upwards of £7k but then its not for sale lol. My feeling is if its original with original paint good history and fairly spotless upwards of £5k. If acr is concours, low mileage and good history then its got to be ticking up towards 8 or 9 maybe even 10 - but its down to the market and what other cars are on the market for. Golf mk2s are now ticking towards the 10K mark in top condition so there is no reason why Corrados shouldn't be close

Still not a lot. It was equivalent of 42k when new, taking into account inflation in the intervening twenty or twenty five years.

I didn't buy it as an investment, I bought it to consume..