Neal

G60 for sale

Selling the G60 101000 miles pretty near mint condition around £8000 of receipts for work done (to much to list) DVD player 6 cd changer Clifford alarm . I really do need to sell this car ASAP £3500 or make me an offer 07548 046996

Up load the pics using photo bucket Neal . Just my thoughts , but isn't 3.5 k a little cheap for s near mint G60 with 100k miles on it ?.

http://photobucket.com/

Down for maintenance as I type, should be back up later

Upload your pics to here after joining, then copy the IMG url on the right (4th one down in the square box) and paste to the forum - hit return after each image to stack the pics on top of one another.

Up load the pics using photo bucket Neal . Just my thoughts , but isn't 3.5 k a little cheap for s near mint G60 with 100k miles on it ?.

Not if your buying :)

Cheers I'll try the photo shop thing when's it's up and running . Yea 3.5 k is cheap but I need to sell her for space and to do up my gti someone will get a bargin I just hope she goes to a good home