corrado wannabe

Unusual Corrado, not sure what I think of it TBH

I've seen that before.......

I'm not sure either, it looks very well done from afar, but I think the front end looks a bit too bulbous with those headlights and the grille being such a narrow car.

Saw this on youtube earlier today. Think this is a marmite car. Not a big fan but you've got to admire the workmanship.

I did this (admittedly not very good but it was 13 years ago!) photoshop of a mashup with the then pretty new R32 Golf. Think it works better using a newer mark of Golf definitely.

It's not something I'd ever do to a Corrado myself, but I've certainly seen much worse over the years. Looks like it was well executed.

In fact the more I see it, the more I like it. I always thought I was a total 'original Corrado' purist but I think it looks superb.

I understand why people mock up things like this as a kind of proto type for a new version rado but why oh why would you butcher the classic lines which helped make the rado what it is today

Word. Mint!! Screw you purists hahaha. Right on for doing something outside the box and not giving a flying monkey what anyone thinks. My kind of people.