Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

the bestest ever modded car ever ever

....well according to the local "cruiser" site up here..........think the car hails from down south tho

prepare to be truly amazed!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

yip pretty shocking......tho hats off to the builder in getting it all together.........but WHY oh WHY??????

Fair enough the guy has chucked some money at that, but you couldn't pay me enough to have to drive that monstrosity!

Ah, the triumpth of time and money over good taste! Looks like an explosion in a fibreglass factory.

Ah, the triumpth of time and money over good taste! Looks like an explosion in a fibreglass factory.

...........with added glitter effect :-P

yip pretty shocking......tho hats off to the builder in getting it all together.........but WHY oh WHY??????

Agree with that. Commend the effort, but my initial opinion was 'wtf!!!' - followed by 'man thats hideous!'...

Dear me.

I dread to think how much he spent to drive around in something so... 'unique'!

Money that is essentially gone as he'll never sell it for anywhere near what he wasted on it.

I saw scissor doors on pimp my ride like that and thought they were cool (although on a houdu civic). The car formally known as a corsa is just too much :pukeright:

Ouch and it must of hurt..

What a mess..

Can any one expain why some one would bother ??

LOL, what a pile of shite. What an embarrassment to be seen in. I don't ever remember car tuning being this distasteful, not even 80s Zender tat is that hideous.

You can't go anywhere without seeing some chav'd up heap these days.......

well, I was at BVF yesterday, which is near, birmingham. what's at birmingham? the NEC. what was on yesterday, Max Power Live.......Never seen so much Chavved up sh1t in all my life, and I'd bet they caused that pile up on the M1 too.

c0cks.

I have to disagree Phat, I can see something that looks quite good on the car..............the front brakes look decent, separate bells and rotors. :) Thats it though.

It looks like he has tried to style it like a Merc SLR looking at the front and the doors.

Fucking Hell :shocked!: that's still got me chuckling to myself :lol: as the saying goes "Fools and their money are easily parted"...and a nice Phat healthy Amen to that one!

Thanks for the links Phat that has made Monday just fly by! :wink:

I have just adorned my lovely cheapo (£3.99 from the petrol station) burberry armed sunglasses with chavscum and barryboys URL's. I wonder how many people will notice! I wish I'd gone to MAx Power Live with them on, oh, now that would have been fun. :lol: