diarmaid16

Porsche D90s

Interested in getting a set of these wheels but after a search looks like there are lots of different options between wheel width and spacer size.

I have a set of Bilstein B12s to be fitted along with them. I am not a big fan of stretched tyres or anything like that so am unsure what the best option would be?

Have seen them advertised mostly in 6j and 8j. With the odd 7j spotted.

Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated but maybe it's just a case of trial and error.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

I've got 8j front 9j rears on my vr6 et 53 on both, think I'm running 20 or 25mm Adaptors all round. May be for sale in the not to distant future

I am running D90's on mine, personally, think they really suit the rado... I have 7j on the fornt and 8j on the rear, I think they are all et53 and I have 10mm spacers on the front and 15or 20mm spacers on the rear. Then I have 195 tyres which have a nice little bit of stretch on the 8j rears, fronts fit pretty flush. Only picture I have to hand is on my thread (in the signature) on page 13, it looks better in real life as the car sits lower with an engine inside.

Cheers Southerner. Just had a look on your thread and your set up looks pretty good. Were the 7js hard to get hold of?

to be honest most of the sets on good old eBay were 7j and 8j - I ended up getting mine off Lilfuzzer from here. I was thinking of changing the fronts to 8j though if you struggle to find some 7's

I am running D90's on mine, personally, think they really suit the rado... I have 7j on the fornt and 8j on the rear, I think they are all et53 and I have 10mm spacers on the front and 15or 20mm spacers on the rear. Then I have 195 tyres which have a nice little bit of stretch on the 8j rears, fronts fit pretty flush. Only picture I have to hand is on my thread (in the signature) on page 13, it looks better in real life as the car sits lower with an engine inside.

41ffdd4146f45037bbfb34e3d9404259.jpg

They look great on a C. Will need to start trying to shift a couple of sets of my wheels now to make room!

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

I run 7 and 8s on the blackberry with 20mm adapters they sit very well in the arch

Haven't got a pic on my phone but sure they'll be one on my threads somewhere

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk