Sign in to follow this  
Welsh g60

Where can you get diecast corrado's?

Any1 know where you can buy diecast corrado models? See a few on eBay every so often but cant find where to buy them (if they still make them).

ta

Chris

Difficult to get hold of. IMHO the Schabak ones are the best, but not sure if they make them anymore.

Ebay's your best bet.

Minichamps are supposedly releasing a 1:43 scale early C.......sometime late this year/ early next year......and i think its only in Nugget Yellow too :wink:

Minichamps are supposedly releasing a 1:43 scale early C.......sometime late this year/ early next year......and i think its only in Nugget Yellow too :wink:

You just wait, the price of Nugget Yellow C's will skyrocket when that's released :D

Sorry if anyone's posted about these already (I've been away for a while, did a search, but didn't show anything), but my brother-in-law got me one for Christmas:

http://www.minichampsonline.co.uk/die-c ... -400055601

I got number 1 of 1200, so I'm guessing they've just been released. Brilliant quality and the detail is spot-on (even down to the window switches being in the right place on the door cards, for a 1990). They are left hand drive and have the spoiler level brake light, but other than that are a perfect match.

Very pleased with my present :-) Now to drop it and sort the rims...

Try your local ModelZone shop, seen one in there over Crimbo, VR6 in blue I think. :scratch:

The Minichamps ones are very nice - I have a red one. It's more detailed than the Schabak one.

Also I have 3 Welly pull back Corrados - not the best quality, but they're cool as they are Corrados.

Finally I have a 1:18 Revel C VR6 which is very nice.

Ooh and I forgot, I have a 1:10 Nitro R/C Corrado which I sprayed Green to match my real one.

Ooh and I forgot, I have a 1:10 Nitro R/C Corrado which I sprayed Green to match my real one.

Nice work! :D

Dines Wrote : I got number 1 of 1200, so I'm guessing they've just been released. Brilliant quality and the detail is spot-on (even down to the window switches being in the right place on the door cards, for a 1990). They are left hand drive and have the spoiler level brake light, but other than that are a perfect match.

No thats just 1 piece of 1200.......you don't get a set number, every one is 1 of 1200.

D'oh! duped again...

It looks like it might be a special Karmen edition - will that anything to the value? ;-)