Erallus

Replacement Rear Quarter window

So, I have a smashed rear quarter window.

Has anyone tried to source a replacement for one of these recently?

Couldn't see a recent thread on here, I'll give the dealers a bash, but I bet there obsolete.

Will need to be fitted by a professional as its bonded.

Cheers

This should be able to be replaced on your glass insurance policy? Assuming you have this facility? If not, this encapsulated piece of glass can be sourced through the usual glass replacement operators. If you are within location of West Sussex, we at JMR Ltd can deliver a complete glass replacement service.

Be careful who you elect to complete these works, as so many tales of Corrado woe start with poorly executed glass replacement.

http://www.johnmitchellracing.co.uk

My friend needed his rear quarter glass on his corrado replacing about a year ago couldn't get one new. Maybe its available now...

I swear sometimes suppliers just can't be arsed to do the homework and dig out the parts required, when it comes to vehicles over 6 years of age. The quarter lights can be extracted and re-used, but you've got to be extremely careful when cutting so as not to damage the rubber encapsulation. Equally fitting needs to be done with care and any frame damage must be treated before re-installation, so that rust does not become an issue later on.

I have a pair of rear Windows but probably easier if you get John to sort. As I can fit them.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk