Cressa

Diavia aircon quantities

Does anyone know the correct gassing amount and lubricating oils that should be added to these systems. My car has a diavia plate fixed inside the bonnet but any details have worn off.

Perhaps we could then get it added to a sticky.

Last try my aircon guy guessed and put 500gms I believe, but it would be nice to know what others say

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

When it's regassed the pressure gauge on the filling cylinder should tell you when its full.

Thanks. I thought it would be more technical with specific amounts for lubricating and the gas. That sounds less to worry about

Although if the.system hs been opened for whatever reason its probably better to have it evacuated properly and then refilled

In this case the proportion of oil would need to be known although i believe that the aircon place should have this quantity

Just had mine regassed and they put in 750gms. Have checked back and they have always put in 750 with no issues.

Thanks for that. Does yours have any written info on the diavia plate on the car?