Sign in to follow this  
biggrim

Corrado spotting - June 2004

Saw Henny and J-DUB on Saturday night at the VW garage in Stockport (eventually :wink: ) and she's looking and sounding amazing. Was good too meet you Ian and thanks again for the "package" you gave me, I reallly appreciate it mate. Later 8)

Saw a Red 16v on Chester Road in Stretford, Manchester on saturday, I was passing the other way, I beeped but you were on your phone at the lights so only noticed me as I'd passed.

Also saw a really tidy bright red G plater parked up at a new house off Victoria Avenue, Blackley, Manchester (I've just bought a house only round the corner from you!) My girlfriend reckon's they'll be a showdown as to who can keep their Red C the shiniest !! 8)

Saw Henny and J-DUB on Saturday night at the VW garage in Stockport (eventually :wink: ) and she's looking and sounding amazing. Was good too meet you Ian and thanks again for the "package" you gave me, I reallly appreciate it mate. Later 8)

HOW dodgy do you wanna make that sound?!? ;) :lol:

good to meet you too, shame you weren't in the 'rado though... would have been nice to see yours..... glad "the package" is gonna be helpful... 8)

HOW dodgy do you wanna make that sound?!? ;) :lol:

good to meet you too, shame you weren't in the 'rado though... would have been nice to see yours..... glad "the package" is gonna be helpful... 8)

Get a room :roll:

:lol:

Saw a blue Storm in Glasgow today-reg was JUI or LUI took a pic on my phone but only managed to catch the rear wheel+bumper.

Cheers Fraser

Jeez, went Llandudno to visit relations yesterday 1.6.04 and saw half a dozen C's, between there and Caenarfon, rare to see any around here in Sheffield, nice yellow g60 on way back, youll know its you cos there was an compete wipeout on other side of dual carriage way causing umpteen mile tailbacks, and occupants would have been lucky to survive by the looks of it. :o on the plus side there were no dubs involved, justs a pug and and a megane RIP :twisted:

Went to Newcastle-under-lyme today and had a green N-reg VR6 behind me for a time. I apologise for my driving....was on my way to a job interview and didn't know where I was going :oops: :oops:

H plate on the M27 this morning about 7.30am. How do I describe this.........sky blue metalic with bronze undertones!!!!!!!! Obviously a custom job but god did it look the monkeys! eyebrow spoiler, lowered, could not make the alloys but looked about 17" with ulp, tinted glass, but it was a chap behind the wheel.

stoke dfunkt vw meet last night saw 2 corrados blue vr6 & white not sure what it was. We were on the milehouse pub A34 newcastle blue C came past a couple of times. Question is why didnt they STOP if it is anyone off here stop next time :wink:

Saw a N plate Storm on the back of a trailer on the M40 about 1.30 on my way down to Stoner, looked in a very sorry state.. looked like it was involved in a nasty spank, drivers side etc was facked!!!

Saw yellow C in Costco car park Glasgow on Sat,5/6/04.

Black M plate at Jackton today7/6/04,you know what you were doing if it was you. :lol: :lol:

White one kicks about Prestwick very low. :!: :!:

Any one on here :?: :?:

I've seen a blue "VR6" around Emsworth over the last few months, just found out last night it's a rebadged 16valver!!! Sneaky!!!

Saw a black VR6 (L326 ***) in York today on Rougier Street between the Norwich Union buildings while walking into town. Gave him a wave, and saw him take off like a 'kin rocket from the lights (looked like he was leaving a Barry for dust :lol: )

Any takers?

Tom

Saw a green L reg C in Faversham this morning. Gave me a wave :) 8) think it was a VR.

Red G60 in Newick village sussex, k-reg seen a few times parked up and today on the road looks clean, not sure about the tow bar :roll:

Black G60spotted y'day in MK lowered, 17's.. looked nice, saw it twice in oneday!

also mrs spotted a mint red 16v at David Lloyds carpark.. anyone here??

Saw a Nugget Yellow G60 on the M25/M23 today about 10am, had foreign plates and a different coloured bumper at the front - any takers?

Finally, spotted C29BAD today - saw you driving up my road at about 5:50pm just as I was walking back from voting. Typical that I wasn't actually in my car!! :( Don't know if you drove all the way up my road and saw my Corrado parked up, or if you came onto my road from Donnington...

Finally, spotted C29BAD today - saw you driving up my road at about 5:50pm just as I was walking back from voting. Typical that I wasn't actually in my car!! :( Don't know if you drove all the way up my road and saw my Corrado parked up, or if you came onto my road from Donnington...

Yeh Jim - coming back from work (from a45) then stopped at the texaco petrol station and cut through yours back to keresley

im surprised we've never see each other before with me coming home from work everyday through or around you way