daveclark79

VR6 Carbon fibre wings

Muecke in Germany..... sometimes my GCSE in German comes in handy

If this pulls of mate, you could be on to an absolute winner!!!!!

I'm having to pay £600 for one pair, the price at the start is for a bulk order, so if anyone wants them after pics etc. Then I'll see what I can do.

Certainly is intriguing. My front wings aren't in the best shape I don't think and was considering getting some painted up. Might hold out and see what becomes of this.

Certainly is intriguing. My front wings aren't in the best shape I don't think and was considering getting some painted up. Might hold out and see what becomes of this.

Rustless arches jim, RUSTLESS ARCHES!!!!!!!

Snap mine have been bad for years. Carbon wings would certainly put a stop to that ☺

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

long story short, they were utter cack. Could have made better ones myself out of animal dung. I've sent them back and now looking at 3D printed arches, but as Corrado ownership goes, I have to sort other problems out first.....

The ones to get I think are the spoonfed tuning ones in fiberglass - they look really good BUT they won't ship to the UK, probably because of size / cost. Perhaps if a large enough order was placed however, they might consider it.

I've been looking at those and they look the business, I emailed them some time ago and the problem is the Import/Export taxes apparently, it nearly doubles the price (or so I've been told) If Trump gets in there might be a silver lined trade deal...... here's hoping.

I've been looking at those and they look the business, I emailed them some time ago and the problem is the Import/Export taxes apparently, it nearly doubles the price (or so I've been told) If Trump gets in there might be a silver lined trade deal...... here's hoping.

Tough one. Reproduction wings at a good price.. but then end up with a psychopath in the White House. Hmmm..

The ones to get I think are the spoonfed tuning ones in fiberglass - they look really good BUT they won't ship to the UK, probably because of size / cost. Perhaps if a large enough order was placed however, they might consider it.

Based on the guy at spoonfeds racism towards a member on here (and subsequent forum ban) id never give him my money!

Big dilemma, pay a racist in a country ran by a nutcase for front wings that don't rust? Hmmmm.... More to the point, why the hell does no one make them here in the UK?

Big dilemma, pay a racist in a country ran by a nutcase for front wings that don't rust? Hmmmm.... More to the point, why the hell does no one make them here in the UK?

As said in this thread LWS make them but at £900 a pair

I emailed then a couple of months back and he said they make them. Dont think the website has been updated in a while have a look on their facebook page

900 quid isn't too bad I guess though certainly not cheap. Original wings are still available but cost more and will rust!

Late ones aren't available anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have LWS CF wings on mine (as well as bonnt and rear tailgate) :o

Passengers side fitted no probs but drivers needs a bit of fettling to fit. In addition, the two tabs that fix the wings to the A pillar are missing so you only have the bottom fixing to hold the rear of the wing in place

i have been thinking of CF wings & bonnet in place of painting them when the VR has a full respray but dont know if it would leave me many £'s for the rest of the car

The CF wings were made using wings I supplied to LWS as a pattern. I had one of the first pairs to be made that LWS were happy with for my Hillclimb build. They have no returns for arch liners, I trial fitted them and they need playing with as the metal of the chassis that meets the front edge (where it tucks into the return of the wing around the headlamp) is rather flexible and will be different on every chassis. Other than that they were good.