Dox

Something you don't see every day (vr6)

03b694b289829d7b2f4bce643f939242.jpg

1cdfc2291bff4c12e5ac14ce30db1036.jpg

62c8e715fac284064e27d729268a9fc7.jpg

91708cb9bc12db0503e4bed94f75925d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for a turbo with a 4" maf, I now get 50+ all day long :)

I guess having no fuel in the tank may have a bearing on mpg.

Go for a turbo with a 4" maf, I now get 50+ all day long :)

dude post a full size version of your Avatar image or what ever its called, looks like an awesome photo!

Also Dox that is decent mate, i used to be able to get figures like that, although i think thats more likely due to a calculating glitch :lol:

nice Dox

i have a 14 mile journey to work, mainly 30 or 40mph country lanes, & often see around the 34 mark

my valver seems to be improving lately too, hopefully more with a good service. that tends to get around the same number of miles as the VR but for less £'s of petrol

VR does about 200 miles on £35 V power

Valver does about 190 miles on £25 V power (just over 20 litres)

on the subject of MFA mpg reporting - does anyone know why sometimes the valver freaks out & shows 99.9? is it lambda related or something?

dude post a full size version of your Avatar image or what ever its called, looks like an awesome photo!

Okey doke

nice Dox

i have a 14 mile journey to work, mainly 30 or 40mph country lanes, & often see around the 34 mark

my valver seems to be improving lately too, hopefully more with a good service. that tends to get around the same number of miles as the VR but for less £'s of petrol

VR does about 200 miles on £35 V power

Valver does about 190 miles on £25 V power (just over 20 litres)

on the subject of MFA mpg reporting - does anyone know why sometimes the valver freaks out & shows 99.9? is it lambda related or something?

You commute is very similar to mine and I usually get 30-34 mpg. Yesterday was very hot and I had to drive over to my brothers before work, parked for just over 2 hours, then drove to work. The MFA was obscured by the brown plastic box until 2 miles from work, so I eased off a little to get the 40MPG indicated pic. It was purely the amount of fast moving evening traffic and the better, straighter roads from my brothers house to work helped too. I wont be trying to better it anytime soon..............

Mine is 9.8 miles, the first 2.5 miles there are 6 sets of lights which don't help, especially when warming up, and the last miles is sat in traffic stop starting. The rest is motorway and I struggle to see 28mpg even when very light footed. Down as low as 22mpg if I'm a little late setting off!

Having previously owned a VR where the temp was up and down like a bridesmaids dress I thought the steady 90 deg coolant was something to be proud of as well.