carrots

strange noise after new bearing

I fitted a new inner cv boot,ball joint,disc guard,wheel bearing to my Corrado.all is fine untill I do about 15 mile then I get a strange noise that's worse when I brake.any idea's

What type of noise?

May well be heat / expansion related if it only happens after 15 miles... Compare on wheel to the other side and see if it hotter.

No. Quite often things move around, sometimes wedged, sometimes not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Could be a crap bearing - what brand did you fit? I've had issues with noisy, cheap bearings in the past. Will only stick to known good OE brands now for that reason.

Not sure what to do next,the disc feels warped when you brake and starts to catch after 10 mile.it was fine before the new bearing

Take the wheel off and spin the disk. You should be able to see if its warped. I'd suggest a dodgy bearing though if its only happening after a while, all the components would have heated up and expanded so make themselves more apparent. Go for a drive and wait for it to happen, then pull over and feel around the disk, hub, and drive shaft areas to see if there is anything noticeably hot.