kennyvr671

My ice grey vr6 track/fast road build

Not that i would say I'm any kind of expert with any of this at all, but if anyone needs some advice about the stuff I've done or wants a hand I'm very happy to help and give my knowledge of how i did everything. the corrado community have helped me massively, everyone has been so happy to help me, so it'd be nice to give back a bit :thumbleft:

Cool! - any chance you can refit my engine and gearbox? ;) well the whole front of my car really! :D

Very nice work - looks amazing

Cool! - any chance you can refit my engine and gearbox? ;) well the whole front of my car really! :D

Very nice work - looks amazing

Hahaha I'd be happy to help mate, I mean as long as there plenty of tea supplied 😉😂 where abouts are you?

Hahaha I'd be happy to help mate, I mean as long as there plenty of tea supplied where abouts are you?

Oh I'm a HUGE tea fan! LOL! - I'm miles away mate but thanks... I live near Thame on the Bucks/Oxfordshire border.

I'm head up to my mates place in Silverstone to collect my engine in the next few weeks so hopefully the project will start rolling again.

Oh I'm a HUGE tea fan! LOL! - I'm miles away mate but thanks... I live near Thame on the Bucks/Oxfordshire border.

I'm head up to my mates place in Silverstone to collect my engine in the next few weeks so hopefully the project will start rolling again.

Is the rado back in your mums garage... hiding from the dog cctv... impressive job on the new house... new drive way I’m prep for the rado ?

Hi mate,

Im based in Sutton Coldfield, when your cars complete I reckon we should have a Midlands meet and go and drive some roads around Malvern and Ledbury.

Is the rado back in your mums garage... hiding from the dog cctv... impressive job on the new house... new drive way I’m prep for the rado ?

It is - back in the heated garage for the winter ;) - LOL! yes my mum is getting the hump with the ammount of owners that aren't picking up after their dogs around the village... it does seem really bad at the moment.

The new house is hard work... seems to be taking all my time hence another year gone and not much done on the car... I had to dig the drive out as I've taken out two walls inside and need somewhere to put the rubble :D - I dont think the Rado will make it to this house, as soon as the house is done I'll be selling up and moving on, I think my village days are coming to an end.... it seems to be resembling more of a large housing estate lately..

Haha I wouldn't call it the ultimate restoration, theres alot better restorers out there than me, I just want to learn and make it look how I want it but that's awsome if its inspiring you, you got much planned with yours mate?

And yess I've deleted the whole abs system so all the wiring and everything, took a while to source the right servo and master cylinder but it was worth it, and yeah deleted the power steering system too so just looped the steering rack for now and got a shorter aux belt (it has to be narrower too) and hahaha I wish I worked for McLaren I got it from the British super bike team I mechanic in, called FS3 Kawasaki, I've managed to grab a few bits that were laying around, that's where the carbon cover came from too

Finally home and got the chance to see your pictures in full size. Astonishing work mate! Happy for you. Are you still working on it?

I'm seriously thinking of deleting the abs system as well. So sourcing the parts were the though parts? Thinking of redoing the brake lines like you've done, never did that but it looks like with some patience its totally doable! I'll be following your next steps mate. Cheers

Haha who isnt a tea fan when your working on cars 😉😂 ahh okay, Silverstone is about half an hour from my unit I'm just down the road from stealth racing, which has been a huge help 😂

Hi mate,

Im based in Sutton Coldfield, when your cars complete I reckon we should have a Midlands meet and go and drive some roads around Malvern and Ledbury.

Yess! Definitely it's always good to meet up with local owners, theres a bloke over Northampton way called Jimmy, hes trying to build a network of corrado owners in the midlands hes got it up to some pretty big numbers tbh, friendly guy too, always organizing meets and convoys to car shows

Finally home and got the chance to see your pictures in full size. Astonishing work mate! Happy for you. Are you still working on it?

I'm seriously thinking of deleting the abs system as well. So sourcing the parts were the though parts? Thinking of redoing the brake lines like you've done, never did that but it looks like with some patience its totally doable! I'll be following your next steps mate. Cheers

Haha thank you for the comments mate, and yesss I mean I domt think anyone every gets to stop working on there corrado 😂😂 and well theres a couple good 'how to' thread on here and vortex, just make sure you get a proper non abs master cylinder with the 4 take offs, otherwise theres no failsafe if a piston fails. Brake lines are 100% doable mate its actually pretty satisfying 😂 I used kunifer copper/nickel