Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

GB: Dub Design door sills

Bump - Anyone else interested? Still need money from a few people, so if you haven't been in touch yet please do. You've still got a couple of weeks, but if you're not interested any more then let me know.

Thanks guys

dinkus just looking at first post and notice that im down for a Corrado G60 and i want a small Corrado G60 as asked for in my post.... not sure if u know i want it small but just typed it wrong in the list but i thought i should mention it

thanx dinkus

:) :) :) :) :) :)

dinkus just looking at first post and notice that im down for a Corrado G60 and i want a small Corrado G60 as asked for in my post.... not sure if u know i want it small but just typed it wrong in the list but i thought i should mention it

thanx dinkus

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah sorry, don't worry. The only one that comes in 'big' is Corrado. Everything else is small :)

Phew :silly: i was thinking that i mite of been 2 l8 and u had already put the order in :oops: ...... but i see that from the list u still awaiting sum payments :(

Come on peeps pay the man n we can.... or more importantly i can get my nice shiney new sill covers :norty: :mrgreen: :) :) :)

It's driving me :crazyeyes: and im going a bit :cuckoo: just thinking about these sills for my car.... i'm almost at the point of turning to :drinking: :rofl:

Thanx again Dinkus

P.S. for those who have yet 2 pay plz dont take affence at my silly comments as all said in fun :) :) :) :)

Phew :silly: i was thinking that i mite of been 2 l8 and u had already put the order in :oops: ...... but i see that from the list u still awaiting sum payments :(

Come on peeps pay the man n we can.... or more importantly i can get my nice shiney new sill covers :norty: :mrgreen: :) :) :)

It's driving me :crazyeyes: and im going a bit :cuckoo: just thinking about these sills for my car.... i'm almost at the point of turning to :drinking: :rofl:

Thanx again Dinkus

P.S. for those who have yet 2 pay plz dont take affence at my silly comments as all said in fun :) :) :) :)

:lol: someone get bored with the smileys then? ;) The factory can't physically make the sills for another week anyway and I think everyone left has cheques winging their way to me right now. I've told my man in Canada and he said he's going to put in an order for quite a few sills anyways, so they'll be made as soon as is possible.

We should get them around 10th September, but I'll let you know a definite date closer to the time!

Ok guys I put the order in today and I've sent all the cheques off to get paid in, so no boucing please ;)

I'll let you know as soon as I know an exact delivery date, sorry this is taking so long...

Ok guys I put the order in today and I've sent all the cheques off to get paid in, so no bouncing please ;)

Haha! But I'm a kangaroo, I naturally bounce :D :wink:

Glad they're on order now, I'm looking forward to getting them. Keep us updated on the progress, dinkus. Thanks 8)

Ok guys I put the order in today and I've sent all the cheques off to get paid in, so no bouncing please ;)

Haha! But I'm a kangaroo, I naturally bounce :D :wink:

Glad they're on order now, I'm looking forward to getting them. Keep us updated on the progress, dinkus. Thanks 8)

Well I figure if I do it this way round, the cheques should have all cleared by the time the sills reach my place.

I'll keep you informed on the sill status, my C is back from the bodyshop very soon, so I can't wait to get them on either! :D

Hi, here is a quick update on the door sills. We're waiting for some aluminum trims to come in. They are sometimes difficult to acquire in large amounts. Once we have enough pieces, the sills can be made although ome sets have been made already. Thank your patience, and mr. dinkus for managing the group buy.

Anh

Dub Design Industries

No worries mate, I've been on a near daily pestering routine with DDI, so I'm sure zarman is getting annoyed with me by now :lol:

The latest news is that DDI now have all but 5 of the sills made and are still hunting down the remaining ally needed.

I will let you know when I find out any more, and again, I'm sorry it's taking so long to get this done, as I said before I'm currently sill-less :(

Sorry for the delay guys. It's been really hard to get enough aluminum to make enough. Usually we stock about 3-4 sets but on a bigger order like 12 sets the demand surpasses the supply. I have enough now and 10 sets have been done. 2 more sets will be done by the end of next week and they'll be shipped to dinkus. It will take 1 week to get to him and he'll have them shipped to you.

Anh

DDI

Woo!!

The sills are done and winging their way here now, so give it 2 weeks and you'll have them in your grubby mits! :)

They arrived today!!!! :D

However, I did get stung by an unexpected £60 VAT on them :(

DDI marked them as being samples, which should mean they are tax free, but apparently not :( :(

I shall see what I can do...

Oh, I missed this post the other day, dinkus.

Well, yay! They arrived. But agh! They slapped on a charge... that sucks. Any luck finding stuff out? What are our options?

Not yet, I've only just had time to sit down and look at it now and I'm a bit tired to say the least :)

It looks like I may be able to try and claim the tax back as they were marked up as samples, but it's a bit iffy seeing as they're actually paid for products... I think it might be a case of asking everyone for another £5 or £6, which sucks just a bit.

I'll let you know next week when I've had a chance to look into it...

Sorry guys, I've been so busy I've hardly had a spare second!

Unfortunately I don't think I can claim any of the money back, so I'm very sorry but I'm gonna have to ask everyone for another £6.50 :(

If you don't want to pay the extra then I completely understand and I can give you your money back.

Again, very sorry about this guys :(

On the plus side, the sills do look very nice and shiny! :D