annavr6

Looking for someone to test fit

Hi All

I have re made the VR6 Corrado top radiator hose. Part number 535-121-101/L.

We can still get these genuine but they are horribly expensive so we decided we should make them for when the genuine ones run out and to have a reasonably priced option available to us.

So i have a sample here. Would someone like to test fit it? You can keep it once fitted. There is a valve in an original hose that you will need to swap out as its not included in this replacement.

Once fitted all i would need back is some feedback on its fit and a couple of pictures in exchange its yours to keep. Be that a spare or replacement.

IMG_4897.jpg

More please .

How's the Vr front brake dust Shields and slam panel rubber grommets (rad fixings) going Anna?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

More please .

How's the Vr front brake dust Shields and slam panel rubber grommets (rad fixings) going Anna?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Slam panel grommet i am awaiting the first sample. The back plates are being produced as we speak. I am waiting a rough date back from the supplier at the moment.

Easypops will PM you

Test fitted this today and pleased to report that it fits perfectly, please excuse the state of the engine bay, it's the storm and it's been under cover for the last year without a bonnet and the spiders have moved in :lol:

The pipe is exactly the same as the original, right down to the thicker piece of pipe at the throttle body end.

I left the clips off to show the fit better.

1CC5F4FF-20F8-48D8-AAEB-BA2E61620181.jpg

B2DEC77B-C5B5-4926-B53F-9FBF1E82BF12.jpg

0BE012E6-75E2-40DF-A750-EDA5D068B94C.jpg

Looks great . Can I just take this opportunity to say thanks for my parts Heritage. I ordered them on Friday afternoon , I wasn't expecting them Saturday morning!, talk about super fast delivery.

Hi

Great news on the pipe, thanks for fitting it up. I will approve production today on it. I know we all love genuine but even i couldn't warrant £147 for one

Robrado great news on the Saturday arrival. Always good when parts turn up early in time foe the weekend

Hi

Great news on the pipe, thanks for fitting it up. I will approve production today on it. I know we all love genuine but even i couldn't warrant £147 for one

Robrado great news on the Saturday arrival. Always good when parts turn up early in time foe the weekend