Bahn Brenner Motorsport RSR Charger outlet

BBM ISV re-route kit

Boost return pipe removed

3.5FPR

Carbon Cannister Removed

Supersprint S/Steel exhaust + custom de-cat pipe

Upper front strut brace

Chassis

17"x7" Wolfrace Street Racer`s (Shadow Chrome)(ET 35)

H&R Performance Springs -30mm

Boge Turbo Gas Shocks

Toyo Proxies T1-S 205/40

Zimmerman Drilled Discs with Pagid Fast Road Pads (All Round)

Goodridge Brake Lines

DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid

Exterior:-

Aqua blue pearl effect (LC5U)

Rieger GTS front spoiler

Rieger Rear Window Cover

Rieger Rear Diffuser

RGM M3 Side skirts

Stroeve Motorsport RS Rear Spoiler

De-badged grill

Deep grill spoiler

Lupo GTi wiper arms & aero blades

Intercooler Exit Mod

In-pro Angel-Eyes Headlights

Home-made Uprated headlight loom

Tinted Standard Headlights

In-pro Smoked Tail Lights

Interior:

Momo 360mm race steering wheel

S racing brio carbon gearknob

Honda S2000 Starter Button

Recaro Grey Leather Seats

Late style clocks & stalks

DDI Backlit dials with UV lit needles

Autometer electric boost/Vacuum gauge

You've certainly taken a LOT of styling tips from the Dutch & German Corrado crowd - you look on The Corrado Database for those countries and you'll see what I mean :)

Looks very clean tho mate!! :D

Yeah, Saw some pics of C`s in the netherlands and thought i wanted something like that :D

Took me 6months of nagging gerjan(i think that was his name?) at stroeve motorsport until he sold me the wing at inters 2001

Really do need a digi camera, Just realised now crap those pics are !!!

Talking of crap pics, here`s some more of my new in-pro smoked rear lights

BIG THANK YOU to Tempest for doing the group buy and sorting out the mess when my lights went walkies in the post. CHEERS MATE

Well update time again especially as i just cleaned & waxed it ;-)

No real change over the winter except put some badges back on, looked a bit plain with no badges.

Added a Rieger rear diffuser, not painted the correct colour yet also got myself a RS4 front bumper to fit at long last

Oh and joy oh joy, the heater matrix went luckly it was in September time so wasnt to cold, but what a pain took about 8 hours to do :-(

Just got the car back from the body shop today, Had a Rieger GTX RS4 style bumper fitted and front wings, bonnet and side of car resprayed also got them to remove the side mouldings which does make the car look a whole of alot better.

Don`t mind the side indicator hanging out all fixed now :oops:

The new bumper and removed side trims does look a whole lot better dude. I like 8)

The new bumper and removed side trims does look a whole lot better dude. I like 8)

Thanks m8

Just re-fitted the resprayed rieger rear valance so it looks more level now

pics to follow bit dark when i finished

Also fitted some LED sidelights which make a hell of difference.

Nice blue tint instead of yellow, probably not road legal though but what is these days :-(

Got them from http://www.ultraleds.co.uk 233 White 6 Led Ultrabright BA9 Bulb New 6 Led Wide Angle Version

Looks god man - I'm totally torn between liking the high spoiler and hating it! LOL. I like the side profile with it. What's your thoughts on it? Did you add it yourself?

Had it fitted myself, just after i bought the car, Had to annoy a guy in the netherlands (stroeve motorsport) for about 6months to get it.

tbh was in two minds about keeping the wing last year but i think it adds something different to the car, plus its the only one i`ve seen on a UK car ;-)

Does look good from the side vide, and from the rear angle aswell 8)

Centre console project #2

Right been thinking about doing a new console for ages now to fit a couple of gauges & put the cig socket back in.

Got a plastic chopping board from tescos for about £3 to make it out of.

Progress so far:-

This is the MDF test template, will be making the real one out of the chopping board tomorrow

Shame the gauges aren`t level otherwise would be tempted just to use the MDF test piece :oops:

Panel gonna hold 2 gauges, Volt & boost, a Honda S2000 engine starter button, a button marked Boost to switch the water injection on/off and the original cig lighter socket.

Right started remaking the template out of plastic this time for the final version, a bit of a pain working with plastic as the tesco chopping board is made out of soft plastic so when you drill holes the plastic melts :-(

But after hours of fine sanding with the now working dremmel i`ve finally made it, just finished covering in fine grain vinyl leather will leave it over night to let the glue dry and then cut out the holes for the gauges and stuff tomorrow...hopefully might get around to fitting the whole thing over the weekend!

Looks pretty good to me! Whats the silver button under your push start do?

Well thats gonna hopefully allow me to switch the water injection kit on & off when i get around to fitting that :oops:

Yeah, came out better than i thought still not 100% happy with gauges alighnment they still seem to be off but smeg it...its close enough :lol:

Just noticed that you really are pushing the boundries with your 'all purpose chopping board'' :lol:

Woohoo, finished at long last...wasnt too bad to fit. only just noticed i scaped up the console a bit when i was messing around with it :-( but nevermind!

Havent wired the boost switch up yet because the water injection not fitted (thats next)

Oh, and the smoked gauges are a pain to read when the lights on them but not as bad as i feared :-(

Heres the pics