waller

Moonlight blue vr6

Thought it was time to start a mini build thread so I will start at the beginning

It all started when looking for a sensible estate to replace my aging Passat estate I stumbled across I car I had fancied for years a corrado vr6 ,so I thought to my self that the dogs not that big and I can lift him in so id convinced my self it was perfect !

so of we popped in my girls polo gti (just to look ) lol and after having a good look we went for a test ride and as soon as I opened her up I was smitten :smug:

The guy was gutted to sell her but his girl had gone and now had a long commute and had bought a audi daily which had broken its auto box , so he needed the corrado gone to fix the box ,

I paid half what he paid 3 months before and he had fitted all new brakes hubs drive shafts and coilovers as it was ment to be a keeper, it was advertised with a bad oil leak but I felt it was the oil cooler and that I could fix it ,as the owner of 3 aircooled vw,s im used to stopping oil leaks,

So we picked it up one evening and after checking the oil level we set of the 15 miles home after about a mile we stopped to check the leak situation and it was good so we went half way and stopped again oil was still good although my girl said she in the Passat couldn't keep up lol oh and the fact that the sump was showering her in sparks (it was very low)

but we made it home and I loved it

so there in my drive was a rough diamond [ATTACH=CONFIG]84914[/ATTACH]

What's the plate dude?

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Now that I can do photos here is a photo reply :smug:

954.jpg

Nice mate just was wondering if it was my old ne

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

Thanks I wondered if anyone on here might know of it ,looks to have been a very well looked after car until recently when it has been got at by a diy bodger but nothing that cant be put right it amazes me that people cant or wont even change fuses and put up with things like headlights that don't work :scratch: