MZpog

Garage clearout - parts left include, fogs, rocker cover, tail lights, brakes etc.

Still got that dirty valver rocker cover? Would you post it?

Still got the both the dirty and fresh one. Would post if collections a problem.

Edited by MZpog

Great, can i take the dirty one as either would need painting for me.

Would need them posted as i am way down south unfortunately

Ill pm you

hi m8

did the person wanting these get back to you?

Yes, all wrapped up for Reggiebaby waiting for collection next Thursday.

Just wanted to say big thanks top bloke got 2 really good condition front wings, the old valver is starting to take shape.

Thanks fella, I'm so glad they got to you in good order. I'll be watching out for pictures of your old girl. So glad I've helped save another.

Hi, do you still have the scuttle? Does it have the clips etc to fit it or would I need to get those too? Any cracks (couldn't see much damage from the photo...)?

cheers,

Em

Hi, do you still have the scuttle? Does it have the clips etc to fit it or would I need to get those too? Any cracks (couldn't see much damage from the photo...)?

cheers,

Em

Hi Em, yes I still have the scuttle trim. I didn't recall any cracks or damage so just checked them out and would say they're not worth the £30 I was asking as they have the odd chip out of the edge that fit in the clips (of which I only saw 1). They were previously stuck down to the car with some black silicone type stuff.

The rain cover that fits over the air intake has part that's come away (can be seen in the picture).

If your stuck for some, make me an offer. There very useable but don't expect concourse.

Photograph added to show them when they were fitted. You can see the odd chip.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]85472[/ATTACH]

Edited by MZpog

Thanks for looking - how about £20 posted? The driver side bit of mine has a large crack, and there's the risk I'll damage the other bits removing them as mine are stuck down too, so happy to take the lot as spares. Can do PayPal or bank transfer...

Thanks for looking - how about £20 posted? The driver side bit of mine has a large crack, and there's the risk I'll damage the other bits removing them as mine are stuck down too, so happy to take the lot as spares. Can do PayPal or bank transfer...

£20 is fine, I'll P.M. details.

Hi, if the Passat sunroof switch, surround and middle sun visor is still available and fully functional I'll take it please. I take it it's a direct swap with the Corrado part? I seem to have lost the interior lights on mine today so that's the main reason for needing it! If you can let me know I'd be grateful.

How much for the broken sunroof assembly ?

I'm open to offers but would really prefer not to post given the sticky out bits that could get damaged

Hi, if the Passat sunroof switch, surround and middle sun visor is still available and fully functional I'll take it please. I take it it's a direct swap with the Corrado part? I seem to have lost the interior lights on mine today so that's the main reason for needing it! If you can let me know I'd be grateful.

Still available but I couldn't say if it's a direct swap as I had an early car with a separate sunroof switch. I was told it adds the touch open/close facility to a later corrado but I really have no idea. Someone with a later car may be able to advise, or get searching.

I have a late sunroof/interior light switch if you need one, it has had both bulbs changed over to LED - From memory it is missing the little spring clip on the side but not sure how necessary it is?

Ian.

I have a late sunroof/interior light switch if you need one, it has had both bulbs changed over to LED - From memory it is missing the little spring clip on the side but not sure how necessary it is?

Ian.

Hi, that'd be really helpful. Can you message me to confirm details?

Thanks

Greg

Are the clocks still available? Do you know if they are the same as G60 clocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the clocks still available? Do you know if they are the same as G60 clocks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there,

I don't mean to hijack the other guys thread but the G60 clocks are different. I have a set for sale if you're interested.

Troy.