Jim

Speedo Binnacle Cover Reproductions - NOW AVAILABLE (December 2016)

Sure thing - I will PM you the details :) Might not be able to post for a couple of days as having to make a very short notice trip out of the country mid week.. hope that's OK.

Managed to get both lots posted out today chaps. Hopefully be with you tomorrow.

Hi

If there are any left then please may I buy one pair.

Thanks

I'll take take a pair please if you have one left? Took my dash out last weekend and thought mine were fine. Found out one is stuck on with blu tac 😂

Hiya...

Could you send me a PM? I do still have some left I think but am away on holiday now, and not back in the UK for a week. As soon as I am home I will look into them for you :)

As per the above could you fire me over a PM and I will take a look as soon as I am back off my hols? :) Many thanks.

Can see your PM, Louis - cheers.

Hey folks - just about to sell my last two pairs of this last batch. If anyone is after more of these please let me know and I'll look at putting in another order otherwise I guess these are out of stock for the time being. Cheers.

Great, just when I've decided I could do with a pair. Could I be put on the next list then please Jim

Hey - sorry, was on holiday and missed your other post. Just not as active on here any more since parting with my Corrado either!

Willing to knock out another small run of these as I think I could probably get 10 pairs or so sold. Leave it with me and I'll get it priced up.

Hey - sorry, was on holiday and missed your other post. Just not as active on here any more since parting with my Corrado either!

Willing to knock out another small run of these as I think I could probably get 10 pairs or so sold. Leave it with me and I'll get it priced up.

That's fine pal, will await an update.

Thanks much

Hi Jim, I got your contact details from other members on here so, hope you don't mind me asking you if you have any of the cluster screw blanking clips for VW Corrado still?

If so I'd like to procure some if possible please?

Many thanks in advance

Chris

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk