nitsypee

Am I crazy considering a 350z?

I've been having crazy thoughts recently of swapping my VR6 for a 350z. Any thoughts, especially from those with experience of the Nissan?

Wendy has owned one for a couple of years.. hopefully she'll see this thread, otherwise drop her a PM :)

Thanks Jim. Luckily the moment has passed. Only something like a 911 can tempt me away from the Corrado at the mo.

lol glad it passed fairly quickly ;)

i am sure there was someone on here who recently went for a 911 & then changed not too long after, cant recall who though

I have a 350z which I do absolutely love, great fun to drive and the added enjoyment of RWD.

However the sound doesn't compare to the vr6 burble.

I think in terms of character I prefer my corrado and that's why I haven't been able to get rid of it... but the 350 is a great car.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Porsche is definitely on the radar in the future though I think a Boxster might be about as far as my budget goes!

Yep always had a thing for 911's

i think many of us are :)

i am lucky to have grown up with the below since i was about 10 years old & still fondly remember being woke up by the sound of the flat 6

it has not ran for quite a few years but 1 day, 1 day.....

I'd love one too. If I had the funds it'd have to be either a 964 or 993 though.

It'd be a 964 for me. Over 10 years ago I owned a 911sc. Awesome machine. Nowadays the price of anything aircooled has moved into "lottery win" territory for me, unfortunately. A 996, or more likely a Boxster, is the only realistic option for me nowadays. They just don't make 'em how they used to, though...

A 911 would be a lovely car to own.

But I know for sure I would have my 350z ovee a coxster any day

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I looked at 996 and 997's recently but they have a common fault on the engine which results in a complete rebuild of circa 10k! I just couldn't take that kind of risk. Settled for a Golf R which we could use daily and is a faster car!!