8vMatt

2017 Headlight Switch group buy is a go!

Good morning guys, bit early I know.

Just thought I would let you all know that the headlight switch manufacturers have emailed me back nice and quickly from my enquiry the other day. Once I find some money to place an order, they expect a delivery date of mid to late Feb.

I know some old hands around here know all about how good these switches are from previous years, there are people that don't know a thing about them. Later on I'll dig out some old info about them, so everyone can refresh if they want.

Anyone wishing to buy one or more, please state below. No firm pricing as everything is going to cost me more to get these to your door. I won't ask for money until I have the switches in my possession.

Thanks go to Jim for getting this going again.

Matt you're a star! Thanks for coming back and taking this on again. I'll take one certainly, and might see about the Corrado Club acquiring a small stock of them to sell at shows - will let you know on that. Cheers.

I've had a browse at some old threads when we looked at these switches in the beginning. Wow, it was 2011!

Here is a link to the original thread where there is a lot of techy info to help newbies find out about them. Page 3 seems to be best for info.

http://www.the-corrado.net/showthread.php?56755-What-would-the-interest-be-in-new-late-headlight-switches-Pricing-Update/page3

Good news, I don't know what others think but is there a way of decreasing the brightness of the green ring a little?

I know the green ring is pretty bright but it honestly never bothered me too much.

Maybe its just me then! Probably because I use it daily....I do find it a bit distracting, I can see the reflection from the switch in the drivers door mirror as well. Its no major biggie and wouldn't stop me buying a couple more as spares.

When Chris originally looked at this switch, he opened it and said a drop of black on the end of the led will dull the brightness if it was an issue.

I got mine in the first group buy and it's still going strong. Yes the illumination doesn't quite match. But to be honest, it's a good reminder to turn off the headlights!

I got mine in the first group buy and it's still going strong. Yes the illumination doesn't quite match. But to be honest, it's a good reminder to turn off the headlights!

Thanks for the good feedback Mike. The switch must be 5+ years old now, good to know.

Literally just fitted my switch yesterday I bought from you few years ago after my original broke!

Didn't realise the colour difference which is cool so I'll take another as a spare cheers😊

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Hey guys, thanks for stating who wants a switch or two.

Update today- It took a while longer to get some money together but I've now sent the payment to the manufacturer. I would think this has pushed delivery back by a couple of weeks but I'll let you know once I find out for sure. Cheers.

Good morning guys, bit early I know.

Just thought I would let you all know that the headlight switch manufacturers have emailed me back nice and quickly from my enquiry the other day. Once I find some money to place an order, they expect a delivery date of mid to late Feb.

I know some old hands around here know all about how good these switches are from previous years, there are people that don't know a thing about them. Later on I'll dig out some old info about them, so everyone can refresh if they want.

Anyone wishing to buy one or more, please state below. No firm pricing as everything is going to cost me more to get these to your door. I won't ask for money until I have the switches in my possession.

Thanks go to Jim for getting this going again.

Might be interested in one of these switches depending on the price, any idea how much the will cost

Don't hold me to this but I think they were in the £30-£40 region last time.