eugopnosaj

Milton Keynes owners club?

So I popped out yesterday and when I got home someone had posted a hand written note through my letter box on a yellow piece of paper saying that there was to be a Milton Keynes Corrado Owners club meeting, with the first (ever) one on March 5th (Sunday) at the Caldecotte Arms between 13:00 - 16:00. Now unfortunately I am not about on Sunday so I won't be able to attend, nor do I know who will be going or if indeed there are a lot of Corrado's local to the area, I have seen a few but didn't think there were that many.

Was it anyone on here? Its quite hard to miss my house (well, my friends) as it has my Corrado, a beetle (under a cover) and a mini in a tent outside the front :lol:

Just want to either say hi! or that I won't be able to attend but should be able to next time! I don't want them thinking I'm ignoring them...

There seems to be a few of us in Northampton and there's a regular vw meet on Sunday evenings at riverside retail park just starting back up.

There seems to be a few of us in Northampton and there's a regular vw meet on Sunday evenings at riverside retail park just starting back up.

That's interesting - not that Mine's near hitting the road at the moment, but good to know...

Going on your username, I think I might follow you on insta(?) Really clean VR6 on fifteen52s?

Northampton is a bit far to drive for a regular car meet, I was hoping whoever put it through my letter box might have been on here, or at least maybe someone else had been given a letter was on here.

Seems a bit odd to me, to want to start a meet but not even be on this website ???