Sign in to follow this  
randal

Think I'm gonna puke, another Lax Power "special"

i swear thats what pass plus is supposed to be!

and pass plus gives you discounted insurance, imagine asking your insurance company "do i get discount because ive read the lax power guide to driving?"

i swear thats what pass plus is supposed to be!

Yeah but Max Driver is so much cooler :roll:

It's gonna be the same course as Pass Plus and probably even run by the same places, but they'll slap a new sign up and park some knobbed up cars outside.

Hey, if it makes them better drivers, go for it. I plan to get meself some skid pan lessons I think :D Gimme a rear wheel drive go-kart and I'm fine, it's just this front wheel drive, where's the feeling, pansy stuff I can't handle.

Edit: however, this doesn't seem to be covered in the "why" section... http://www.max-driver.com/why.asp :roll:

OMG, i was joking, didnt think it was actually true, soon youll be getting insurance discount if you wear burberry hats and hang around in mcd's car parks every night. whats the world coming to?

That's quite terrifying. The idea behind it is good however, "Bad Girls love Good Drivers" ????? I don't know how much they'll want to learn. I've never yet met a good driver of a Barry Boy shopping trolley....

Get them in the classroom, lock the doors and open the gas taps :)

Even better use their own cars to gas em :D

"bad girls, love good drivers" WTF i must say their marketing dept musta been having a good day there