sexybourbon

nitro trucks

hi all i need to release my inner child again

so iv been looking at buying a nitro buggy for some fun but i havent had one for years

iv seen one i like local second hand but iv just rang my local shop and he rekons i wont get parts for it

its a shumacher menace 21 in really good nick with digital remote

now iv looked on the web and shumachers website lists a fair bit

so can anyone give any advice before i buy it anyway haha

This is sooooooooo Tempting !!! he he

So my first reaction..... YOU TIT !!!

Sounds fun though.

I bought a Tamiya Avante a couple of years ago. It cost hundreds! I loved building it and could finally afford it...couldn't first time round in the late 80s! Go for it!

I was looking at a Schumacher cat k2 at Xmas, was waiting till the weather got better.. used to race them as a kid in the late 80's. not nitro though.

I sold my schumacher procat about a year ago. Perhaps a mistake...

Avante - now there is a nice car! Had a Frog back in the 80s and a very non-standard sand scorcher. Now that is one i really regret selling

I've got a TMaxx from 2003 still in the box and a hpiracing evo bmw also boxed. Sad i know...

I've got a traxxas t-maxx that's in a process of refurbishment. Never had a nitro before, looking forward to it finally running.

thanks wendy haha

well iv been out and bought fuel today but havent bought the truck yet

think im going to go for it though iv read the reviews on them and they seem ok

you can get most parts for them and if its not available then ill have to get creative and use newer bits

good thing with this thing is its drill start so no messing with ****ty pull starts

Is your local shop 'just ****s'... sorry just kits? If so ignore everything they have to say. Never raced a Schumacher menace but seen one and they looked a lot of fun! 3 speed aren't they?

Fla, Schumacher have just re-released the procat, exactly the same as it was back in the 90's with just a couple of tweeks of course.

I used to race 10th scale electric buggy years ago, been very tempted to get another as I loved racing

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

yea the guys a total bell end really

i got let dowm on the 3 speed menace wich is a bit gutting but iv now turned to looking at the newer brushless electric cars

much easier to run than nitro

there us one for sale in beverly that i might go pick up at weekend , its a arrma vortek , too speed us only 35 but because its brushless you can upgrade the motors easy enough

looks like a decent truggy for blasting around and battering

i used to live these as a kid so looking forward to getting another

I've got a Kyosho MP7.5 Kanai 2 with all the toys that I haven't touched for years. I really should resurrect the beast but it's far too fast and noisy for blast on my street.

Still got all my Tamiya cars from when I was a kid... well the ones that survived being shot at when I got my air rifel :(

When they re-released the Sand Scorcher and Super Champ a few years back I bought my boys one each and stuck them in the loft until they're old enough to build them... I'm looking forward to bilding them! :D

^^^ excellent!

Don't know what it is but guys in rc car shops have almost always all been prats like they have some mysterious knowledge or power. Strange.