chez78

corrado vr6,1993,L reg.101k,rare silver.

corrado vr6,silver 101k,all old mots,hpi clear,service history,cloth,gen car,07739406924 Cheshire.carnt upload pics.

corrado vr6,silver 101k,all old mots,hpi clear,service history,cloth,gen car,07739406924 Cheshire.carnt upload pics.

Use tapatalk uploading pictures is really easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't want to sell the car, i just got offered a late 96 midnight blue with unmarked leather, which now I have 2 corrados!!i have a passion for corrados, not in to making money, got a genuine matrix from vag not cheap+nasty ones on ebay,got it fitted at a garage this £400inc part, have paid + fitted new original sunroof cassett, also ecu packed up,had to get that done + various other bits, feel disappointed that people think trying to make money on these cars, just wanted some of my money back if ??? I could as its it a really genuine car, and with all work being done price was nagotable and its was still a gud price with what some people are wanting for nearly double the miles,wanted it to go to an enthusiast and not a dealer!!sorry for how it looked to columbo the detective!!!! ;]

Why not just copy and paste the original advert and add a few bits to it that you've done?

Use the Tapatalk app to post the pics off your phone.

It's not an outrageous price anyway if the car is nice?

will sort a better advert at some point, trying to get round missis to letting me keep both,coz not many round with that kind of miles,shes not having it a the moment so far.

will sort a better advert at some point, trying to get round missis to letting me keep both,coz not many round with that kind of miles,shes not having it a the moment so far.

I've got 2, the plan was to run them alternate years, run one and fettle the other then swap around the following year.

There's no interest on your money in the bank so your money is in a good place if you can keep running costs down?

Thanks for the advice! not a bad idea as the prices seem to be rising.the missis needs a bit of work tho, it would be a shame if I do sell it as its ultra clean underneath.

Can personally say I've seen the car it's clean , the history File is huge was sold to cheap in the first place fair play 🤘

Not a bad looking Rado with reasonably low mileage, doubt it would have been £14,381.27 when new though, probably £24,381.27 :thumbleft:

Not a bad looking Rado with reasonably low mileage, doubt it would have been £14,381.27 when new though, probably £24,381.27 :thumbleft:

I've probably spent that much on parts for mine!!!!

Sold sorry,in the end had 4 people wanting it,with extra work I had done,think I sold it to cheap,but nevermind it went to a genuine enthusiast.😉