oxfordpaul

Early VR6 for sale, Red, 92K, Immaculate

Hi Guys and Girls,

There time has come to part with my VR, I couldn't get the photos to load here so please go to Autotrader and you will see it there. My number is 07545 446399 if you want to call for more details. This is a very special car in amazing condition so if you want a completely sorted example take a look. Mine is K677 VPH. Thanks.

Are they brands hatch alloys.. says 112k

Think they're monte carlos.

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Never seen a VR , with the early heater controls and other interior parts . Glws , looks like a lovely car .

Thanks Rob. In think a lot of folk prefer the later dash etc as do I, however I bought this one exactly for the reason that it is very rare and completely original. And the condition is incredible throughout. But after 4 weeks on Autotrader I've only had one call hence the price reduction. It's so hard to know what it's really worth. I'm sure an enthusiast who comes to view will definitely buy but maybe everyone that wants one now has one!I won't give it away so it'll be back on the road and around the shows if it doesn't sell.

Can't say it would bother me about the earlier interior either , I like it. The right person always comes along in the end .

Never seen a VR , with the early heater controls and other interior parts . Glws , looks like a lovely car .

My parts car/breaker is the same, early heaters etc and same seats, also came with the same wheels

Bump for a great car, can't believe I've had such little interest. Is it over priced? Looks cheap to me compared to some advertised. Very frustrating when you know how good the car is and the originality has to be worth a fair bit too...