Swompy

Headlight protectors

On my last corrado I had a set of headlight protectors. Does anyone know if these are still around or where to find them

Damn. I'm sure that's more than double what I paid for a set before

Damn. I'm sure that's more than double what I paid for a set before

Going rate... rare these day if their origional ones. Bought a new set a few years ago.

Someone please start making fog and indicator protectors.

We have a supplier at VW Heritage that would make these really easily if there is a demand. Would just need to buy those for a sample to copy. We have done mk2 Golf and T25 already

Be interested in spot and indicators...seen them before just held on with stick Velcro. I have headlight so no need for them.

Yeah I'd defo be interested in some lightly smoked head light and fog/indicator covers

Be interested in spot and indicators...seen them before just held on with stick Velcro. I have headlight so no need for them.

I had some protectors on my motorbike held on with some plastic Velcro but can't say I'd recommend the stuff. The old style protectors that clipped on are so much better

I had some protectors on my motorbike held on with some plastic Velcro but can't say I'd recommend the stuff. The old style protectors that clipped on are so much better

i agree, clip on would be much better & less unsightly too

Plus the headlight protectors once on were impossible to remove without opening the bonnet if I remember correctly

Jake.. I *might* have a set of the remanufactured type headlight protectors somewhere which you can have for not very much money. One of pair of clips on one side broke, but it still held on perfectly fine with the single clip. I just can't recall if I gave them away with my Corrado when I sold it, or whether they're in my bag of left over bits.

I've also got a set of the VW OEM ones as per the eBay auction. Not in quite as good condition, but perfectly usable / decent. However seeing the price that the eBay ones are listed for, think I might get mine on eBay too and see what I can bag for those. Would entertain offers for them though if anyone was interested. Cheers.

I have some smoked ones somewhere in the garage, i didn't really like the look of them on the car, but thought if i make a long journey i may use them, I ended up buying about 3 sets of headlight and foglight glass for spares in case i do get a chip, only had 2 in 11yrs and 100,000miles so probably set for life on the light front :lol:

Anna, make some please. I'll have some

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I'd be interested in any type of protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of you with sets want to sell them to us at Heritage for a template? You can have a new set back after for free :-)

Willing to let my original set go for less than that, Anna.. £50 posted? Happy to donate the 'free' pair afterwards to a forum member (could do a prize draw or something?) as well as I have no need for them.