robrado974

Bonnet cable clip (inside car ).

Afternoon chaps , I can't find the link for the cable clip that holds the cable on the pull lever inside the car . To top off the pins not locating properly after putting in a new cable , the metal clasp clip has just snapped. I'm sure it was a Land Rover part?.

Thanks chaps

Rob

Yes ! But Mr forgetful, forgets , what he has in parts and orders more . Another classic example is me finaly wanting to instal the heated seat loom . I buy one off the forum and hey presto , your looking for something else in the parts boxes , oh look a heated seat loom . DOH!.

Yes ! But Mr forgetful, forgets , what he has in parts and orders more . Another classic example is me finaly wanting to instal the heated seat loom . I buy one off the forum and hey presto , your looking for something else in the parts boxes , oh look a heated seat loom . DOH!.

It's good to have spare spares :)

If you attach wires to the torsion bars, you don't need to remove the grill , on the event of a snapped cable.

That's what I've got. Just in case. ..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I know that feeling.. Lol. Every box i open seems to have a coil pack in it.

We are hoping to sort out the back garden this summer , which means a bigger shed , having to clear the old one will give me no excuse not to sort out all the parts lol.