gazvr6

West midlands meet?

So after nearly 6 years of Corrado ownership i think it may be a good idea to meet up with fellow Corrado owners in the area and get to know a few of you from the forum.

Is there anything in the pipeline? or would anyone be up for organising something?

Cheers

Gaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So after nearly 6 years of Corrado ownership i think it may be a good idea to meet up with fellow Corrado owners in the area and get to know a few of you from the forum.

Is there anything in the pipeline? or would anyone be up for organising something?

Cheers

Gaz

there are a few of us in the vicinity & who would like a meet - the issue has always been that there is quite a distance between west mids people & deciding on a location

maybe we could start a list of members, then pin point their location & try to pick somewhere that is as equidistant as possible

unfortunately the good classic car meets in the west mids that used to happen, such as Becketts Farm or the Black boy in knowle or the rugby club in alcester, no longer operate AFIK

Coventry.. no longer a Corrado owner (despite having owned one for about the last 16 years) so would still tag along and come and cry about not owning one any more? :)

I have a bunch of totally random Corrado bits I could bring along too if anyone fancies a bit of a rummage sale from the back of my car!

Coventry.. no longer a Corrado owner (despite having owned one for about the last 16 years) so would still tag along and come and cry about not owning one any more? :)

I have a bunch of totally random Corrado bits I could bring along too if anyone fancies a bit of a rummage sale from the back of my car!

Sounds good Jim. I best bring my wallet then!

Corby, Northants

Coleshill, Warwickshire.

I'm up for this, surely someone must know a pub landlord so that we can use their car park?

Is this meet up gonna happen, if anything I'm sure a few us can meet up in a pub car park one Sunday afternoon.

There a few nice beer garden places in Knowle, Solihull.

I'd like to come along to this if it happens.

I won't have a Rado to bring as it is a long way off being road worthy yet. But I'd like to meet up with some owners and try and gather some good info if no one minds.

Based in Leamington

Is this meet up gonna happen, if anything I'm sure a few us can meet up in a pub car park one Sunday afternoon.

There a few nice beer garden places in Knowle, Solihull.

Yes mate. Unfortunately my corrado has sprung a coolant leak which I'm in the process of doing(aswell as a few other bits whilst I'm there) so hopefully we'll get a date together in the next couple of weeks?

Cheers