Chesilsteve

Front wings

good luck - few & far between from my hunting

I second that comment been looking for ages

I second that comment been looking for ages

it is a ****e shate isnt it!

400 euro a side is just taking the michael from classic parts but then with import duty on some CF ones from spoonfed, & the gamble of them arriving from the US perfect, even CF are hugely expensive

plus it is a joke really when, for example, you can buy an entire lower door repair panel for a T25 van for about £25

im am hoping big time that AnnaVR6 can talk her boss around into reproducing them - most people want/need both sides so her boss's 'we would need to make a 1000 of them to be worthwhile' is not out of question if that was 500 per side & the price was good

i am hoping the body guy i am soon going to see for the VR can work some magic with my current ones or else it might be rat rado time

I think the days of rust free late type wings have gone.

Yes they are out there but they are either kept as spares for a 'what if' moment or are fitted to our cars.

I have a pair (sorry not for sale) that I am currently rework small sections of rust by letting in fresh metal.

im am hoping big time that AnnaVR6 can talk her boss around into reproducing them - most people want/need both sides so her boss's 'we would need to make a 1000 of them to be worthwhile' is not out of question if that was 500 per side & the price was good

I suspect this is wishful thinking. If you were able to get hold of the original tooling and assuming it is still serviceable maybe. The cost to manufacture new would be prohibitive to most small business esp given it's for a niche car.

Edited by marks2

I have a few but...you all know where i am..

i'm surprised that fuzzer chris hasn't chimed in on this yet, the buggerz always got loads of parts.

I suspect this is wishful thinking. If you were able to get hold of the original tooling and assuming it is still serviceable maybe. The cost to manufacture new would be prohibitive to most small business esp given it's for a niche car.

it likely is wishful thinking but Anna has already said she will approach the subject again with her boss.

the part i wrote about the 100 number needed was said by Anna so lets hope she can convince the boss to look at it

i'm surprised that fuzzer chris hasn't chimed in on this yet, the buggerz always got loads of parts.

are they rust free & would you ship a pair on an insured service to the UK?

if yes, can i have a price & pictures pls?

I have a pair of rust free wings in black when i last checked them, but I'm not selling unless the car goes! :p

I have a pair of rust free wings in black, but I'm not selling unless the car goes!

is the car currently for sale?

is the car currently for sale?

No mate, sorry I was just gloating that I have two spare rust free wings just in case I ever need them :)

No mate, sorry I was just gloating that I have two spare rust free wings just in case I ever need them :)

i see, lucky you lol

I have a excellent passenger wing I was/am saving. It's not perfect but not far off. If someone were to offer £120. I will let them come a relieve me of it.

;)