Dogma

Nice looking storm (green) for sale

Hello there, I was looking at that one last night. Does anyone on here know the car?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I was thinking of buy this myself the only issue is the Mrs :bonk:

Hello there, I was looking at that one last night. Does anyone on here know the car?

Unsure on that, but it's a great looking car with low mileage I wouldn't take to long thinking about it mate.

I was thinking of buy this myself the only issue is the Mrs :bonk:

I find the best way of broaching the subject is to do so when the cars rival is imminent

The last one I bought she asked why my alarm went off so early as she was working and I wasn't, I still got ready and ate breakfast before I told her and promptly left via the front door lol

Yeah, I know... It's not exactly local to me so it'll be gone before I get the time to think about it. There was another storm (mystic) on gumtree recently but after communicating with the seller he decided to put it on eBay and up the price. I'm watching that one also...

I've spoken the the Mrs and she's ok with it as long as I get rid of the 2 already gathering moss/rust. ☺

Can someone hurry up and get it bought before some sharky dealer snaps it up and whacks it up for 15 grand?! If I hadn't just bought a VR I would be on it like a shot

I find the best way of broaching the subject is to do so when the cars rival is imminent

The last one I bought she asked why my alarm went off so early as she was working and I wasn't, I still got ready and ate breakfast before I told her and promptly left via the front door lol

Hmm interesting :)

Hmm interesting :)

Peace and harmony are so over rated.....

I was looking for a dark blue one to replace the one I have so she wouldn't notice the difference. This green one, it doesn't fit my plan....

Edited by elliott

I was looking for a dark blue one to replace the one I have so she wouldn't notice the difference. This green one, it doesn't fit my plan....

genius work!

We'll that was an easy decision for me... Car is sold already! Own up, who's got it?

as long as the buyer isn't one of the aforementioned speculator-dealer types. Hope it's gone to an enthusiast without a middle man taking a chunk of cash for giving it a wash

We'll that was an easy decision for me... Car is sold already! Own up, who's got it?

Wasn't me, I already have a green storm marooned in one of my garages, a TT shell I need to weigh in and another car on the horizon I've been after for weeks.

I didn't think it looked that good in the pics?

love the carpet tape in the boot :) don't like the spoiler above headlights.

The carpet tape in the boot raised some questions in my mind and the seat bolster and rear drivers side seat looked like they'd seen more miles than suggested. I guess that colour or interior is high maintenance tho?

https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

Mileage checks out as far a records go, driver seat would depend on the size of the owner? A narrow garage wouldn't help either. Tape in the boot could have been a CD multiplayer?

Did that check myself but anyhow, it's off the cards now. Hope it's gone to the right home as said before.

Watching this one just now on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152582237432

Car was on gumtree for 7900 until the owner had a lot of interest and so decided it was best to put in on eBay.

Considering how rare the storm is (according to how many left website) it would seem half of them have been for sale just recently.

Edited by elliott

Did that check myself but anyhow, it's off the cards now. Hope it's gone to the right home as said before.

Watching this one just now on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/152582237432

Car was on gumtree for 7900 until the owner had a lot of interest and so decided it was best to put in on eBay.

Considering how rare the storm is (according to how many left website) it would seem half of them have been for sale just recently.

Knight rider lol!

Knight rider lol!

Oops, my bad. Had copied that link earlier. Car from my childhood!

Fixed the link now.

Oops, my bad. Had copied that link earlier. Car from my childhood!

Fixed the link now.

Looks like they've bent the wiper arms to get more pressure on the screen?

Other than the wheels I thought it looked ok but without the originals it was priced a bit high for me. Noticed some plastic missing from the engine bay and the important battery lol.