vr6monkey

Things you regret selling

Not a car , but a famous 1960s photograph. Now selling for silly money. Why did I sell it !!??.

tell me about it

when i was 17 i sold a stack of Marvel & DC comics which included a first edition No1 Incredible Hulk (where he was grey not green) & journey into mystery No83 which was the very first appearance of Thor

the amount they are worth now, let alone the other gems in the stack that i wasnt aware of, is incredible & many many times more than what i received. i reckon i could now retire on the value if i still had them

hey ho, i brought my first car with the money A489UOK iirc, a 1 litre nova in white with bright orange seats

My Austin Allegro :lol:

Life is too short to have regrets and most things are replaceable, if the yearning is strong enough!

Some cars just fit our lives at the time, but we all change and move on. I liked my MK1s and MK2s at the time but there is no way on earth I would own either again.

our last boat the new owner sailed it to the grenada, shortly after her arrival she broke free from her mooring and ended in the mangroves trashed. :( a sad day

I think probably my Corrado G60, which was the second Corrado I owned. I ended up parting with it as I just didn't really have the money to look after it in the required way and wasn't as hands on / competent with DIY as I am now. Plus I was using it as a daily driver.

But it was a really clean example (pretty sure it had zero rust anywhere) and had an extremely large amount of work done on it, drove superbly, and was very quick (rolling roaded consistently at about 207BHP).

Apparently this fella regrets selling something in the 1980's. 4dffb7756b76decb63ab861518452adb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

probaly regrets getting caught rather than the selling lol

My 1993 blue Scirocco, was the 1st car I ever sold not owned :) and the guy I sold it to killed it within 6 day of ownership :(