Simon vr6

Car cover

Hi guys does anyone know where I can get a decent cover for my Corrado. I am going to Australia for 6 weeks and don't want to leave completely open to the elements

Thanks Simon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi guys does anyone know where I can get a decent cover for my Corrado. I am going to Australia for 6 weeks and don't want to leave completely open to the elements

Thanks Simon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve just bought the Halfords one . Three layers , waterproof and it lets it breathe underneath. It also has straps so it won’t blow away in the wind .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think robs on about the medium sized allseasons cover from halfords... it's a good fit... never used mine for outdoors use as the car is garaged.

Think robs on about the medium sized allseasons cover from halfords... it's a good fit... never used mine for outdoors use as the car is garaged.

Yep that’s the one Delfinis. £55.00 . It’s got elastic ends too . They do fit well .

"medium"? You surprise me, I would have classed the Corrado as a small car these days!

A Corrado is for life, not just for the MOT.

The Halfords medium is keeping my car nice a dry outside whilst I rebuild all the running gear in the garage ;)

I’ve just bought the Halfords one . Three layers , waterproof and it lets it breathe underneath. It also has straps so it won’t blow away in the wind .

This is what I bought last weekend from Halfords the all weather breathable cover,

I chose the medium size as it seems to be best for the Corrado size.

Cost £60

Halfords part number 452543

Si

Edited by vw rule