slider

Corrado VR6, Burgundy, full leather 1994 M reg

Blackberry with cream leather. Not seen one like that before. Is it the only one? Rarer than a Campaign!

Blackberry with cream leather. Not seen one like that before. Is it the only one? Rarer than a Campaign!

leather was non-factory - ad says been added from a storm - pity they didnt change the rear ash tray lid though

Yes, I saw it had been taken from a Storm. That's why I wondered if it's the only one of its kind, since it wasn't a factory option. Looks good I think!

Ashtray totally ruins it though!

Yes, I saw it had been taken from a Storm. That's why I wondered if it's the only one of its kind, since it wasn't a factory option. Looks good I think!

Ashtray totally ruins it though!

Normally prefer black leather than tan but that looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leather was non-factory - ad says been added from a storm - pity they didnt change the rear ash tray lid though

guess that got broken or lost by whoever did the swap, and yes it looks crap but cant see it from drivers seat

guess that got broken or lost by whoever did the swap, and yes it looks crap but cant see it from drivers seat

I've never seen a storm with a cream rear ash tray. Always black.

Indeed.

Think beige leather was an option as well. I've seen a couple of Blackberrys advertised over the years with them in.

Yeah. Ashtray was always black with the cream leather. It's a wonder they didn't make one seeing as the other plastics were colour coded. It always looks very out of place.

Beige leather was an option for nearly all exterior colours in the 1995 brochure. It was certainly available on the 'Blackberry'. Obviously not many specd it though. I really like it