1200 bandit

Found something new

I seen this somewhere,so l though I try.

When you lock the Corrado and hold the key over all the windows,sunroof closed

For a 1993 car that is quite impressive

Every day a school day :thumbleft:

I seen this somewhere,so l though I try.

When you lock the Corrado and hold the key over all the windows,sunroof closed

For a 1993 car that is quite impressive

Every day a school day :thumbleft:

lol it is called 'full closure' feature m8

when alarm fitters do an install they can hook up a wire so as it closes everything on the remote - my factory conlog alarm does it on the VR

the corrado was fairly loaded for the day & if the purse holders at VW hadnt got their hands on it it would have been even more so - FYI the VSR inlet manifolds that float around were originally intended as a stock item

plus one of the 1st cars, i believe, to have a movable rear wing function to reduce drag at higher speeds

did you know you have programmable intermittent wipers? ;)

What is programmable wipes and how do you program the wipers .What benefit is doing the programming

Do you know what colour the wiring is for the alarm to be wire into

Yes, my toad alarm does it, such a brilliant feature.

There was a thread a while ago with all the magic things a corrado does! With the stalk if you click to intermittent then back to off, leave them off for however long you want the delay then turn it back on et voila, delay set! MAGIC!

But did you know about the super secret MFA? :norty:

Stolen from here: http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?30764-Secret-computer!

"With key in the ignition hold the MFA button in with the slider on 1. Start the car then turn off then re-start....secret computer is now activated! Look at the computer on the dash then press the MFA button. Instead of MPG and stuff like that you will now get a digital rev counter, vacuum reading and other fun stuff...some stuff will stay the same like the time. Whilst the engine is still running put the MFA switch to 2 and more fun stuff, i dont know what it all means but different figures come up. Like i said its all done by holding the MFA button in whilst you turn the car on then off then back on again. I was told there is a digi speedo but i have not found it! The digi rev counter works great and looks good too! The secret computer will carry on working until the car is turned off, then it goes back to normal."

In position 1:

1 Engine map code

2 Country code

3 speedo drive ratio

4 upper rpm limit

5 lower rpm limit

6 deceleration fuel shut off pressure

7 segment test

In position 2:

1 Test sum of programmed bytes

2 intake mainfold vacuum/pressure

3 engine rpm

4 momentary fuel comsuption

5 signal from speed sensor

6 oil temperature

7 ambient temperature sensor

Yes, my toad alarm does it, such a brilliant feature.

There was a thread a while ago with all the magic things a corrado does! With the stalk if you click to intermittent then back to off, leave them off for however long you want the delay then turn it back on et voila, delay set! MAGIC!

But did you know about the super secret MFA? :norty:

yep thats the one!

i love the programmable intermittent feature! never use wipers in any other setting & just change the time required as per the rain speed

unfortunately early models, like my valver, do not have it :(

the hidden MFA menus is a good one too, though i could never really figure what they were telling me as i didnt have a print out of what they show lol

as for the wire, err im not sure sorry - i just recall the alarm fitter telling me about it when he installed the alarm i put on the valver the 1st time i owned it (which ive riped out now i own it again lol)

No chance of taking that in ,so have printed it off and will have a go at doing that ,thanks for the information,cheers Wayne

you will love the intermittent when you next use it lol

I'm fairly sure to get the intermittent wiper you just need to swap a relay if it's early rado. Relay 99 I think

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm fairly sure to get the intermittent wiper you just need to swap a relay if it's early rado. Relay 99 I think

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ooo thats interesting, will check that out thanks m8

Ten years of ownership and I never knew all the exciting stuff above , thanks chaps .

ha ha every day is a school day eh rob ;) lol

Yep, the intermittent programmable wiper is just a relay - it's a common upgrade item on older Audis and VWs. For the central locking closure, I believe you can tap into one of the wires coming from the driver's door. I'll see if I can find it on mine when I have a chance.

Yep, the intermittent programmable wiper is just a relay - it's a common upgrade item on older Audis and VWs. For the central locking closure, I believe you can tap into one of the wires coming from the driver's door. I'll see if I can find it on mine when I have a chance.

thanks for confirming the wiper function is via a relay - you wouldnt know which one & what to change it to would you?